4 - Mira, Mori, Daewi.

.
.
.

Mori's kick threw Manseok all the way across the ring and into a wall, with a bunch of bouncing on the way to the wall. It looked like it hurt. I almost felt bad... emphasis on ALMOST.

I hear another beep over the gasps of the amazed and surprised crowd. I look over to Mira and Daewi that are sitting in two different spots from each other but I'm still able to see them glancing at there wrist where that black bracelet was. The one that they had given to all the competitors.

A bright white light blinds me once more and i'm able to see Daewi and Mira. And their thoughts.

'His power returned to LV6 again. Does it change when he kicks?' I can hear Mira think to herself.

"Ah?" I look back at Mori, who is now surrounded by the Executives, P, O, R and Q.

Those are their "names". In code i guess, but their real names were never revealed. Just... R.

I shake off the weird feeling i get when i glance over to R. I felt as if... he were watching me. I tear my eyes away from the executive and watch as Mori silently stands on the ring, not knowing what to do.

"Participant NO.41. Mr. Mori Jin. According to the rules, you will be disqualified. Please follow us to proceed." Mori scratches his cheek. My vision goes white.

DAMN IT... I'M STARTING TO GET TIRED OF THIS... Does it only happen when a character us going to think something?? Damn... sucks to be me. Or maybe not....'

I can hear Mori's thoughts and he starts to think if the judge/referee is blind.

I chuckle at his usual child-like thoughts.

While I keep getting caught up with my own thoughts Judge Q reveals that Judge R's arm was broken by Mori... and yes... he revealed it on purpose.

Whispers and murmurs from the crowd get louder and louder as the executives prepare to take Mori out of the ring. But Mori points at R and says he wants to fight him again. Naturally, P gets mad at Mori because of the fact that he almost knocked out her competitor which was Manseok.

(Sorry!!! If you don't understand anything that's going on right now, is suggest that you go read The God of High school on WEBTOON before reading my story so you can understand it!! Thank you so much <3)

In the distance, I could hear Manseok pant, heavily. I look into his head, unwillingly, and see his past...

Again, i almost feel bad for him.

"ARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!" I'm able to see a blur of light and wind go by the ring as the Executives are, literally, blown away.

Mori puts his arms in an X in front of his face to block the wind and rocks flying around.

"I will never kneel!!" Manseok stomps over into the ring, ready to charge at Mori. Manseok stomps on the floor of the ring and digs his foot into it.

"Northern style cutting front." He says. Manseok kicks towards Mori, but cracks the entire ring and room in the process. I can hear screams from the crowd as most of the audience starts to evacuate because of Manseok. Mori stands his ground in spite of the crowd. I hear Mori's thoughts.

"He took his heavy pants off..."

Mori keeps standing even when Manseok stands right in front of him ready to kick him. Manseok lifts his leg, and with all the force and muscle from his leg.

"Bye bye. This time, i won't miss you." Manseok says menacingly. But when he has his leg in the air about to kick Mori, Mori lifts his leg in just the right time. Opposing Manseok's kick, Mori forces Manseok to lower his leg and does his signature move. (Picture shown at the top)

I almost die at the sight of the way he did the move in comic but now i'm pretty sure I won't be able to stop thinking about it... ever. Oh my gosh, i have to stop.

Mori walks away, nonchalantly, as Manseok stands there... frozen.

A second goes by until-

"Bye."

As soon as Mori says that, the ring breaks and Manseok falls flat and unconscious. Mori stand with his back to Manseok and the judge. I smile as the crowd goes wild.

Mori is taken by some security and I'm left by myself. But I still watch his back until all i can see is the darkness of the hallway he had been taken into.

So, with lots of cheers, Mori Jin left the ring.

.

.

.

My mind wanders off as i sit down and close my eyes. My head throbs. 'My headaches... they're getting worse... and i don't even know why...'

Even with my eyes closed, instead if seeing black, I start to see white. 'Another vision...?'

I see the executives talking. In deep conversation with one another. S, a fifth executive, starts to talk. I look into his memory.

An angry general.

ITF Taekwondo.

Analyzing it's weak points.

A few years later.... a mysterious government project was successful.

The perfect martial arts for opposing the north, the south called it "Re-Taekwondo"(Renewal Taekwondo)

But it had stopped being passed down... because the South had sent all initiators or Re-Taekwondo to the North, but all had been shot dead except one...

The founder of Re-Taekwondo, the only survivor.

Taejin Jin.

I watch as S trembles slightly as he speaks. "Bloody old man... Now i see what he has been doing so far! Training a successor! Call Mr. Park right away..." He finished.

I snap back to reality as the next fight is about to begin.

"Well, get ready..." The judge announces, but looks at the man going up against Minseo Ma weirdly.

Name: Minseo Ma

"A girl! Its a girl! A girl!! Hey, sweetie! So HOT! Nice body!!" The perverted competitor starts to drool over Ma.

"Ha~ah..."

She sighs and looks at him, obviously disappointed and bored with him.

"FIGHT!!"

The judge starts the fight and Minseo immediately takes advantage of her opponent's distraction and grabs his arm. "You know....I'm not lucky...."

Type:

"...With men!!!!!" Ma yells in frustration as she flips her opponent over her head and onto the floor while doing a flip.

Type: Professional Wrestling

Power: LV10

Everyone in the crowd gasped as their jaws drop, dramatically.

"Ah~ it feels good..." Ma stretches her arms upward as her opponent drops unconscious and the crowd goes wild. And somewhere in the background you can hear the judge yell, "The ring is broken again!!"

I chuckle as I look at the unconscious body of Ma's opponent but then my smile quickly disappears when i realize that that's Mira's next opponent.

A few minutes later, Daewi's next opponent fights and wins, amazingly.

"Hm....I wonder how Mori is doing-" I stop talking, looking down at my trembling hands.

'W-what's...wrong with me?'

.

.

.