28 - Oraeguk.

.

.

.

"So where exactly are we?" Mori asked as he gazed across the forest. Nova smiled as Daewi and Mira walked up behind them.

"We're on Mt. Hwagwa." Nova said. Mori looked around, curiously. "Where are the commissioners??"

Mira humed. "I guess its only us who got here."

"They're strong. So we don't need to wordy about them. Its us we should worry about. Where are we supposed to find the bottle?" Daewi asked.

Mira crossed her arms. "Yeah we need to get both of your memories back."

Mori sniffed the air, catching a familiar scent. "Over there!" Mori pointed towards a forest. "I can smell something familar!"

"Uh..." Daewi and. Mira stared up at a creature that towered over the four friends. Nova's eyes go wide as her eyes traced the snake like body of the creature as it stared down on them.

"Oh wow..."

.

.

.

"WOAH!!! This is FUN!!" Mori cheered as they held on tight to the dragon that flew them through the bright sky.

Nova smiled wide, patting the side of the large dragon's body.

"I really thought it was going to attack you two. But in fact, they seem really happy to see you both." Mora said, glancing at the ground that they flew high above.

Mori sniffed the air again, grinning. "The smell is getting closer! LETS GO FASTER!!"

"AHH!!!"

.

.

.

Mori gasped, pointing down, excitedly at the large city that was enclosed by tall borders. "LOOK! THAT MUST BE ORAEGUK!"

Nova flinched as she watched monkey soldiers begin to attack the dragons as they flew above the city. Nova shrieked. "EVERYONE HOLD ON-!!"

Their dragon was blinded as the monkeys hit him directly in the eyes. Before the dragon could realize its back felt lighter, the four friends were already falling through the sky.

"AHHH!!" Mori yelled as the ground became closer. Mira called out her horse. "TOMA!"

A red horse with blue appeared out of thin air softened the friends' landing. Quite, painful tears fell from the horse's eyes as she disappeared and the four of them continued to fall.

Daewi quickly summoned his power, creating water droplets around each of them. But again, the water droplets fall on top of a tree with sharp points. Daewi sighs. "They can stand that."

The water droplets burst and the four of them land on the ground with a loud thud.

Nova rubs her back. "Ouch."

"Wow. Well, we already used so much of our power before coming here." Mira sighed, trying to lift the trees that fell over them.

Daewi huffed. "I guess we're not strong enough to fight with priests."

"AWEEEE~"

The four of them look over to a small monkey that stood next to them, admiring their every feature.

"WOW!! YOU'RE MAGES!!" The little monkey said, in awe. Mori, Mira and Daewi raise and eyebrow. Then the three of them exchange a look. "Mages...?"

The little monkey stretched Mori's cheeks out, looking at his teeth with an excited smile. "I can't believe I'm this close to mages!!"