11 - Party Poopers.

.
.
.

I walk away from Mujin's office, frowning. They really think i'm not strong huh? Well I'll show them...!

Wait- no I can't enter the competition...even if i Beat everyone, i'd have to go against Mori... I don't wanna do that....

I hear quiet noises on the other side of a door. It says nurse on the door.

Oh wait maybe Mori's in there.

I peek inside the room and as i though Mori was in there practicing.

I open the door almost completely and I lean against the door frame.

I smile softly as i study Mori's skill. Its....amazing... It was really a sight to see. I stare at him dreamily, noticing every move. I wanna reach that level too. But can I really...? I have to figure out what i am first.

My "mother"...from the other world....which i thought I was from and THIS world was actually a webtoon.... She had told me that I wasnt from her world. Cause when I turned 18, which i havent yet, only in a few months, she had promised herself she'd tell me where i was really from. But in the end she never told me she just said i was something greater... I was powerful.... After that, a vortex showed up and swallowed me whole. But i managed to hear her say... LOOK FOR ELEMENTS...

.... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??

I guess I'll just have to tell the three sooner or later...I did promise them...

"Well, was i mistaken?" Mori laughs as he wiggles his foot around. He smiles wide and turns around. He notices me and his expression softens. I smile at him sweetly still leaning against the door frame.

He walks towards me until he's right in front of me, he stops. He looks down at me and smiles. "Lets go find Mira and Daewi..." I say turning around not letting my eyes leave his. He smirks and run after me.

***

So, in the end, Mori ended up with a victory in the match against Q. And because of that Q lowers his head or averts his eyes from me now. Maybe cause he's...ashamed? Its just a match... -_-

Anyways, a week break was given to the participants to take a rest obviously, to get prepared, and so the people can repair the stadium.

I walked with Mori, Daewi and Mira quietly. I still can't believe any of this is actually real. Daewi stared ahead walking beside me and Mira and Mori walked beside each other.

"Why should i go with you?" Mira snapped at Mori.

"Cause we're neighbors!" Mori continued to smile.

Aww so cute...-

Wait.. I feel like i'm forgetting something... Like something IMPORTANT....

I look to my side and notice a car driving by...-

THAT'S WHAT I WAS FORGETTING...!

I try to walk a bit faster and walk in front of Mira, covering the car's view of her....and the sword.

"N-nova? What are you doing?" Mira notices i'm walking without looking where i'm going. I almost run into a post, but Mori pulls me quickly by my arm.

"Hey. Be careful. I dont want you to get hurt." Mori says, frowning at me.

I smile, nervously. "S-sorry..."

Mori hold onto my arm as we walk.

I try to peek over to the car. The car had skid to a stop. And a man with blue hair steps out.