18 - Sly Fox.

This chapter's taking place from the end of chapter 80 to chapter 81 and so on. 

(This also works as a reminder for me so :))

ENJOY <3 <3 <3

.

.

.

"THE WINNER IS MORI JIN!!"

Nova's eyes opened slightly, hearing the announcement. She tried to stand up a little bit, but ended up slipping. She felt a hand hold her shoulders up. 

"Careful, Ace, don't want to see you fall on your face. Though, it would be a little funny." 

Nova looked up at the executive, Q. For some reason it felt like she hadn't seen him in ages. "Hi...what am i...doing here?" She asked, squinting. She looked around the room, noticing it was Mujin's office. The other executives walked over to her. 

"She's awake. Call Mr. Park-" P said, but Nova didn't let her finish. 

"No. No, i don't want to see him. I want to go watch the matches." Nova said. Q held her tight. "Just hold on, Ace. Its better if you wait here."

"I said no..." Nova's head began to ache. She remembered something. A white being that seemed to call her. She was drawn to it. She couldn't stop herself. 

She grit her teeth. "I'm leaving-..." She started to walk away, only to stumble on her way out. 

"Careful there." 

Nova heard Mujin say, as he held her straight. She yanked her hand away, holding herself up by the door. "I'm fine. Thanks." 

"If you don't mind, Nova, i'd like to have a few words with you and your friends soon." 

Nova frowned, turning to look over at Mujin from over her shoulder. "Yeah... Sure." She turned her head to the front, and kept walking towards the stadium again. Mujin watch her retreating figure disappear into the hallway. 

"Q. Go watch after her." Mujin ordered. Q scoffed. "I was gonna do that either way. Just keep in mind... I'm not going cause you told me to- i was gonna go anyways." Q said, walking after Nova. Mujin ignored Q's snarky comment, and just thought about what had just happened a few minutes earlier. 

Mujin muttered to himself. "...That girl... I knew something was up with her."

.

.

.

Nova could walk fine but every time her throbbed, she stumbled. She heard a sigh behind her. 

"I told you that if you fall and hit your face, i'm going to laugh." Q said, holding her by her arm, helping her walk. Nova sighs, accepting the help from Q, but suddenly she grabs his hand in fright. 

"MORE. MORE, MORE, MORE, C'MON MORI JIN! YOU HAVE TO GET STRONGER-! YOU HAVE TO GET BETTER!" 

Nova hears Ilypo's thoughts from the ring. "They're...still fighting... I have to go watch." 

Q frowns at the shaking girl. "Are you sure you're okay, though?" Nova's grip tightens. "I'm fine." 

Why do you want to get over there so quick? Nova hears in her head. She gasps, quietly, thinking. 'You're back.' 

Of course i am. But honestly, i never left. I've just been watching in silence. 

'My past self... You're strong... Can i be that strong again?'