27 - An Open Gate.

.

.

.

Right outside the station, 6 of NOX's best priests talked, busily with each other. Better said, ranting.

Priest Gaudi was the worst of them with his ranting. "Exly and Saturn... What losers!! What the heck are they doing??"

Pink haired Priest Capu sighed. "From the start, we shouldn't have let those losers go in first." Three eyed Priest Bedobedo giggled at the comments. Priest Ranain chuckled. "Even a bishop when in there. Why are the having trouble catching them?"

Priest Deveme glared. "Anyone who has any objections can solve it with what you got." Lastly Priest Chuba offered a solution. Mostly to stop them from ranting. "Let's hurry in before they pouch all the credit."

The 6 of them ran inside the station, ready to capture the ones on the wanted list, and on the King's personal list. "Soon... we'll be here-"

Priest Ranain is cut off short as a loud rumbling is heard. Then....

"Expand, Yeoui."

The staff was now rumbling, crashing through the entire station and blasting right through the priests' formation.

The streets right under the station cracked and broke apart, being only held up by the foundation of cement. The ground shook, forcibly, making the people of Seoul wonder what was making their city shake this time.

The train trails were completely crumbled up, NOX followers were injured and there was nothing they could do about it, except try an take on the one who caused it.

The pillar shrunk down into its master's hands, leaving the large empty space Yeoui had created.

Aa NOX bishop scanned his people, then reported. "80% OF THE FOLLOWERS ARE UNABLE TO FIGHT! A BISHOP, MISSING! OUT OF 7 PRIESTS, 3 DEAD AND 1 SERIOUSLY INJURED!"

Mori was going to start the counterattack, when he was pulled back by Nova. "Nova, what's wrong?"

"I have to let you in on something first, alright?" She said, lowly. Mori raised an eyebrow but gladly listened into what Nova had to say.

While S protected Mira and Daewi with a simple, but effective force field, Mori and Nova advanced towards NOX. Each taking half of the followers, Nova and Mori attacked without being detected or caught.

"ENEMY'S ATTACK!! ITS HARD TO GRASP THE SCALE OF ENEMY'S FORCE!!" One follower yells out in panic. Nova quickly kicks his temple, and the follower falls to the floor, limply.

"TOO FAST?!!"

"WHAT IS THAT??!?!"

The followers run, caught up in their own confusion. Mori kicks each of them in the head, all while kicking them towards the sky. Nova stopped attacking and caught those who were in the sky. With a swift motion, Nova was in the top part f the station. Her movements were quick and nobody saw her coming, until she had the followers in a pressured wind. She flew around them, undetected, keeping them up high for Mori to get rid of the rest.

While Nova watched Mori fight with different styles, she kept the followers distracted. The followers in the sir, struggled to breath as the air around them was sucked away by Nova's new abilities.

Once the followers were done struggling and were out completely, Nova froze the air and the limb bodies fell to the floor in a rain.

Nova watched Mori continue to fight against his half of followers that were left.