t h i r t y t w o

"Uhhhh..... Felix are you sure about this....??" Wen asked after Felix told him about the plan. Just like how Hyunjin was before, Wen too was pretty sceptical about this idea.

"Oh trust us it works! We also tried it before." Hyunjin said. It was no surprise that he was really confident about this plan and was 100% sure that it would work.

"Wait on who did you try this on?" Wen asked. You could easily tell that we was obviously curious about how this plan would work, but more importantly he was more curious about who the fuck would be stupid enough to trust two dumb gay dudes to bring them back to life.

"Zane." Felix replied.

"Wait Zane died!?" Wen exclaimed, half in shock and half in confusion. He was definitely not expecting his cousin to be dead, but more importantly, he was definitely not expecting him to come back to life with this dumb Voodoo dance.

"Yeah but don't worry about it. He's alive now." Felix replied. "Alright Hyunjin play the music." Felix said. Hyunjin quickly removed his phone out of his pocket and started playing 'The feels' naega byeonhae remix.

♡♡♡♡

"Wait..... WIGGLEBOTTOM'S WAKING UP!!!" Wen yelled after he saw WiggleBottom coming back to life. "I'm so sorry I doubted y'all!" He said while turning around to face Hyunjin and Felix.

"Don't thank us! You should thank Yeonjun, god of Naega byeonhae!" Hyunjin exclaimed while smiling brightly.

"Well if that's the case, thank you Choi Yeonjun!" Wen said. It was no surprise that he was grateful to Yeonjun for saving his baby. He was beyond happy and was ready to do anything to show him his gratitude.

"Alright maybe you should thank us too...." Felix whispered while smiling awkwardly at Wen.

"Oh yeah! Thank you so much for your help guys!" Wen said. "I really appreciate whatever you did for Alfred Von WiggleBottom."

"Alfred what WiggleBottom!?" Felix asked.

"Alfred Von WiggleBottom. That's WiggleBottom's full name." Wen replied with shrugging it off.

"And what about BottomWiggle? What's his full name?" Hyunjin asked while looking at Wen in disbelief.

"Oh it's BottomWiggle Von Alfred."

"Why would you name them that!?" Felix asked.

"Well-" Wen was talking but was cut off when Zane suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh there you are! I was looking everywhere for you!" Zane said once he spotted Wen. "Wait.... WIGGLEBOTTOM'S ALIVE!?" He asked after he noticed WiggleBottom moving in Wen's hands.

"Ah yes, Felix and Hyunjin brought her back to life just like how they brought you back to life." Wen said. "speaking of bring people back to life why didn't you tell me you died!?" Wen asked while looking at Zane suspiciously.

"I was dead??"

"Yeah Felix and Hyunjin brought you back to life." Wen said.

"Ohhh about that. I was never really dead......"

A/n:
Bro I swear my english teacher is literally so gay. Yesterday at class she said, I quote, "We girls dress up to impress other girls. Not the boys, we don't care about the boys. We care about the women." 💀💀💀

8th July 2022

WC: 519