t h r e e

"Fuck my life." Felix mumbled.

"Why fuck your life when you could get fucked instead?" Felix heard an oddly familiar voice say. And that voice belonged to none other then (drum roll please) Jackson Wang himself.

Just kidding it was Hwang Hyunjin. Jackson was just too busy fighting Jeon Jungkook in some random taekook mafia fanfic on Wattpad.

"What are you doing here Hyunjin?!?" Felix exclaimed, half surprised because he was not expecting Hyunjin in his room and half embarrassed because of their previous encounter.

"I just came here to apologize because I told you to give me a blow job." Hyunjin said, clearing his throat before saying those awfully embarrassing words.

"No it's fine I didn't mind that." Felix said, his freckled cheeks turning red out of embarrassment after recalling their awkward encounter they both had in the bathroom downstairs.

"You wouldn't mind sucking my dick....???" Hyunjin said while raising his eyebrows slightly, a hint of shock clearly visible in his voice.

"N-no not like that, I didn't mind you telling he to give you a b-blow job." Felix stuttered, his face turning even more red after he realised how wrong his previous words sounded.

"You sure you didn't mind it....???"

"Yes, I mean that's what your older siblings friends are ment to do right? Telling their younger siblings to suck their dicks....???" Felix stated, but it ended up sounding more like a question.

"I don't really have any older siblings so I don't know what you are talking about." Hyunjin said while nodding awkwardly.

"Well this just got REALLY awkward REAL quick." Felix said, making sure to emphasize on the 'really' and 'real'. Suddenly Hyunjin's gaze shifted to Felix's bed. More specifically on the wet spot right in the middle of the mattress.

"Wait did you-" Hyunjin was talking but was cut off when Felix spoke. Well more like yelled but whatever.

"THAT WAS MY DOG MIDNIGHT NOT ME. I USED THE BATHROOM UPSTAIRS" Felix yelled out of embarrassed. At that moment all Felix wanted was for the ground to swallow him alive, but can you blame him tho? His bladder almost gave up on him, his adopted brother tried to save him from some very unfortunate events but Felix being the dumb person he is pushed him aside, he walked into his crush taking a shit, his crush offered him to give him a blow job, when he was finally able to pee in peace he saw that his dog ended up peeing in his bed, when his crush came to apologize for telling him to suck his dick he just made matters 100 times more awkward and now his crush thinks he pissed on his bed.

"Oh yeah.... Of course.... You wouldn't pee on the bed right?" Hyunjin chuckled awkwardly.

"Of course not...." Felix muttered while looking down and playing with the sweater paws of his hoodie.

"Okay I should get going now. Bye Felix." Hyunjin muttered. He really wanted to escape the awkwardness and just by looking at Felix he could easily tell he was pretty embarrassed too.

"B-bye." Felix stuttered.

22st April 2022

WC: 524