e i g h t

Right now Hyunjin was just going around Seoul asking random people for their kidneys. Totally normal if I say so myself.

"Excuse me mister, could you please lend me your kidneys? My friend is dying and he needs them asap." Hyunjin asked while looking at a tall guy who was currently standing in front of him.

"My kidneys are as useless as my soul, please take them away and end my suffering." The emo looking dude said while looking at Hyunjin with an unreadable expression.

"Nevermind bro, you need those kidneys more than Felix." Hyunjin said while looking at the emo dude.

"No please I insist. This Felix dude probably needs it more than me." The emo dude insisted.

"Nahh dude it's fine. I'm pretty sure Felix can survive without kidneys." Hyunjin said, almost begging the emo dude to keep his kidneys to himself.

"Well if that's the case I'll keep my kidneys to myself then." The emo dude finally agreed to keep his kidneys.

"Anyway what's your name Mr. Emo dude?" Hyunjin asked while looking at the emo dude.

"My mother named me Choi Beomgyu, but you can call me Gyu." Beomgyu said while extending his hand out for a handshake.

"Thank you so much for sharing your name with me Beomgyu. I'm Hyunjin by the way. Hwang Hyunjin." Hyunjin said while shaking his hand with Beomgyu's.

"Also thank you so much so much for offering to give me your kidneys. I really appreciate it." Hyunjin bowed slightly.

"Nahh it's not really a problem. But next time you ever need kidneys you know whom to ask." Beomgyu said while chuckling.

"Yeahh I do. Anyway bye."

"Bye."

♡♡♡♡

Hyunjin spend a whole 3 hours going around asking people for kidneys, yet unfortunately luck was not on his side. Out of all the people he asked, half of them just looked at him as if he was crazy and the other half felt bad for his friend but they said they couldn't give him their kidneys.

Hyunjin was starting at loose hope, no one was ready to give him their kidneys. This made Hyunjin sad. He had promised Felix that he would get him kidneys and would not let him die. But in the end he couldn't keep his promise. Or so he thought.....

Suddenly he saw a short kid standing a few metres away from him. This is my last chance to get Felix kidneys. Hyunjin thought to himself. He took a deep breath and walked towards the kid.

"Excuse me kid, if you don't mind can I please take your kidney privileges away from you?" Hyunjin asked while bending down to reach the height of the little kid.

"I'm an not a kid! I am a 25 year old adult!" The 25 year old short adult said while turning around to face Hyunjin. As soon as Hyunjin saw the face of this person he immediately recognised who he was.

"WAIT A MINUTE YOU ARE THAT SHORT GUY FROM SEVENTEEN." Hyunjin suddenly yelled while looking at the boy.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT. CALL ME WOOZI OR JIHOON BUT DON'T CALL ME THAT SHORT GUY." Woozi yelled at Hyunjin feeling annoyed at the fact that Hyunjin called him short.

"Dude it's not my fault you're 5'4." Hyunjin said trying his best not to laugh at his and Woozi's height difference.

"Dude shut up or I'll hit you with my guitar!" Woozi threatened Hyunjin.

"But you don't even have a guitar at the moment." Hyunjin said feeling slightly confused.

"Who said I don't have a guitar?!?" Woozi said. By this time he magically pulled out a guitar out of nowhere and started chasing Hyunjin with it.