t h i r t y o n e

"Zane's alive! I'm so sorry I doubted you Yeonjun, the god of Naega byeonhae." Hyunjin said after he saw Zane waking up. Hyunjin was definitely shocked. I mean, imagine seeing a dead person come back to life right in front of your unholy eyes, I don't know about you but I would be pretty surprised too.

"What is going on?" Zane asked. Saying that he was confused would have been an understatement, he was beyond confused and maybe also a little concerned about the two fools who were dancing in front of him.

"We just brought you back to life!" Felix said proudly while pretending to flip his imaginary hair. When Zane heard this, he started to get even more confused than he was before.

"What do you mean by bringing me back to life?" Zane asked them. By now he was also starting to get a little worried about Hyunjin and Felix, but can you even blame him though? Two idiots randomly tell you they brought you to life, I mean other than your parents no one well will tell you this, so it was pretty confusing for him.......

"Well let me explain." Hyunjin said. "We came into this room looking for you, but when we stepped inside this room we see........." Hyunjin suddenly stopped in the middle to create some for tension for a more dramatic effect. "YOUR DEAD BODY LAYING ON THE GROUND." Hyunjin suddenly yelled dramatically, making poor Zanie back off slightly cause he was not expecting Hyunjin to yell all of a sudden. "At first me and Felix freaked out, but then Felix remembered that he had taken Voodoo classes when he was younger. At first I thought it was useless, but then Felix begged me so I finally agreed, Afterall, I couldn't afford to loose such an amazing friend like you. So we both tried and BAM! We brought you back to life!" Hyunjin finally finished his long ass explanation (well more like presentation) about bringing Zane back to life.

"Voodoo classes? But I got it from a porn website." Felix said clueless.

"Oh come on! I was trying to be dramatic!" Hyunjin said in annoyance.

"Wait so you're telling me you saw some random Voodoo dance on this pron website and decide to try it on me?" Zane asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Well yeahhhh, it was our last hope." Felix said while Hyunjin nodded in agreement.

"You know I was not actually dead-" Zane was talking but was cut off.

"WAIT WE CAN BRING PEOPLE BACK TO LIFE! FELIX YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS RIGHT!?" Hyunjin yelled after he realised something.

"WE BRING ISAAC NEWTON BACK TO LIFE AND KILL HIM FOR MAKING US SUFFER IN SCHOOL!?" Felix yelled back.

"No not that I was talking about WiggleBottom!" Hyunjin said. After he heard this, Felix's eyes widened.

"WIGGLEBOTTOM WE ARE GOING TO SAVE YOU!"

A/n:
I'm running out of things to put in my author's notes someone please ask me questions and / or tell me some interesting stuff to write in this-

24th June 2022

WC: 516