s i x

Felix got up in the morning feeling slightly unwell. He immediately ran towards the bathroom upstairs ended up puking in the toilet. His entire body hurt like hell and he had no idea what was happening to him.

At that moment there was only one person on his mind who he thought had answers about what was happening to him.

And that person was none other than Erika. (A/n: Yasss I have a part in this bitches)

He immediately picked his phone and started searching for Erika's contact. After scrolling for a while he finally found it. When he found it he quickly clicked on the contact.

(Bold is Felix
Normal is Erika)

"Hello Erika?"

"Ayo Felix!"

"Umm what were you
doing?"

"Oh I was just looking up
some ways to grow tall
within a week."

"Please don't tell me
you actually believe
that shit."

"Unfortunately my shortness
has reached such a level that
I'm willing to do anything to
grow even an inch taller."

"Oh god! You're hopeless."

"Correction it's 'hobiless'"

"Huh? What does that
mean?"

"Hobiless because Hoseok
is hope and without him
we are all hopeless and also
because hobiless sounds
better."

"I'm not even gonna
ask how you came up
with that....."

"Come on its cute~~~
Also why did you call?"

"Oh so I called to ask
what is reason why
someone feels sick
or keeps throwing up?"

"It depends, who is feeling
ssick anyway?"

"Oh it's ummmm
Chan's sister Hannah...."

"Oh my god!!!!"

"What's wrong?"

"Tell Hannah I said
congratulations!!!"

"Why? What happened?"

"Felix!!! She's gonna be
a mom!!!!"

"IM GONNA BE A MOM?!??"

"Huh...?? What...??"

"Oh I mean Hannah's
gonna be a mom?!??!"

"Probably yeahhh
Just tell her to take
a test just incase."

"What do you mean
my test?"

"A pregnancy test dumbass."

"I'm sorry if this is a
dumb question but
how do you take a
pregnancy test??"

"Oh god! How dumb are
you?!? You get those
pregnancy test thingy
at almost every medical
store right?"

"Yeahh I know about
that...."

"All you got to do is
pee in a cup or something
like that and dip the test
inside the pee and just
check if it is positive
or not."

"Oh okay thank you
so much."

"Yeah no problem."

"Alright I need to go
now bye."

"Byeee~"

After that Felix hung up. Then he just stared at his belly with tears in this eyes. "I'm pregnant." Felix said while rubbing his belly slightly. "I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a mom and I don't even know who the dad is." Felix said as tears rolled down his pretty face. "But don't worry, I'll take good care of you sweetie."

Just after Felix said that Hyunjin entered his room and was shocked to see Felix sitting on his bed and crying.

"Hey Felix, what's wrong?" Hyunjin asked softly while looking at Felix with pity in his eyes. Oh how he wished he didn't ask that question because what Felix was about to say next made him want to yeet himself off a cliff.

"Hyunjin.... I'm.... I'm pregnant...." Felix said while looking at Hyunjin with tears in his eyes. I just wish Felix could see how stupid he looked at that moment when he was saying that.

"Felix..... You're not pregnant...." Hyunjin said while looking at Felix weirdly.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT. IM THE ONE WHO'S PREGNANT HERE NOT YOU." Felix yelled at Hyunjin. He felt mad at him because he couldn't just accept the fact that he was pregnant. But because of Felix's yells Mark stormed into Felix's room with a worried expression plastered across his face.

"WHO'S PREGNANT?!??!" Mark yelled while looking at both Felix and Hyunjin.

"Mark.... I'm pregnant.... You're gonna be an uncle soon." Felix said while looking at Mark.

"Felix I'm so sorry to break it to you but you are not pregnant." Mark said while looking at Felix. You could easily tell just by looking at him that he was trying his best not to bust out laughing after he heard what Felix just said.

"WHY CAN'T Y'ALL JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT IM PREGNANT?!?! IF Y'ALL CAN'T ACCEPT THE CHILD THEN ITS FINE I'LL JUST MOVE OUT FROM HERE." Felix yelled while wiping the tears off his face.

"Felix for fucks sake you're a boy. I'm so sorry to break it to you but boys can't get pregnant and I bet you Jay why pee's plastic pants that you're still a virgin." Mark replied.

"Oh nevermind y'all I'm not pregnant.... Please go back there doing whatever you were doing before this happened and please pretend this never happened...." Felix said feeling embarrassed about what just happened. After he said that both Mark and Hyunjin went out of Felix's room.

"This is so embarrassing....."

A/n:
I'm so sorry about this chapter y'all. My last three brain cells commited suicide so y'all will have to deal with shitty chapters like this from now on 😔💔

1st May 2022

WC: 837