t w e n t y f i v e

"Don't worry Wen I'm sure we'll find her soon." Felix said, trying his best to convince Wen who was currently laying on the ground crying.

"But she's gone. I couldn't even tell her I loved her." Wen said while crying and rolling on the ground acting like a child after their mum yelled at them.

"Dude's acting like his girlfriend broke up with him." Hyunjin said while crack up but he quickly stopped when Felix glared at him.

"I mean I'm pretty sure she'll come back." Hyunjin said while clearing his throat.

Suddenly they all heard a sound coming from the kitchen. They all ran towards the direction of the sound to see what had happened.

When they opened the door they saw WiggleBottom near the trashcan with a block of cheese in her mouth and near her was another rat attempting at grab a banana peel.

"WiggleBottom!" Wen exclaimed after he saw WiggleBottom. He immediately ran towards her and picked her up in his hands.

"And this must be your brother!" Wen said after he spotted the other rat. When the rat saw that Wen saw him the tried to run away but unfortunately Wen already caught him.

"I'm pretty sure that's not WiggleBottom's brother....." Felix said after he noticed the little rat.

"Oh come on of course he is. And I'm going to name him BottomWiggle." Wen replied while petting the rat with his fingers.

"That name is worse than WiggleBottom." Hyunjin whispered to Felix making sure Wen couldn't hear him.

"I know but it's fine." Felix whispered back.

A/n:
Y'all it's The8 of Jun!!!! (If yk then yk)

8th of June 2022

WC: 278