t e n

"Bro I swear, I saw those two short guys kidnap Wen and bring him here somewhere." The hot doctor from earlier aka Zane said while looking around. Right now Zane was telling his cousin, Caspian about how he saw two short guys (Jisung and Changbin) kidnap his cousin and Caspian's adopted baby brother.

"Zane, are you sure you aren't seeing things? I mean your are getting old so that means your senses are getting old too." Zane's cousin Caspian said while looking around looking for any signs of his younger brother.

"Shut up capsicum! You are literally 30 years old so stop calling me old." Zane scolded his cousin while glaring at him. But nevertheless they both went back to searching for their poor Wen.

"Wait a minute Zane..... Isn't that Wen....??" Caspian said while point at the see through glass of a random café. Inside the café you could see Jisung, Changbin, Felix, Hyunjin and Chan all surrounding the body of a short guy who just so happened to be Wen.

"Oh yes!!! That's them." Zane said while looking at the window.

"Come on let's go get our short idiot back." Caspian said while walking towards the café. Once he reached the café he saw that it was filled with human being. I have to think of a way to get all these people out first. Caspian thought to himself.

Then get took out the gun from his pocket and pointed the gun towards the air above him.

"Listen up everyone! I want everyone except that group of the short guys and that blond fool over there to get out of this café. I will give you all five seconds!" Caspian threatened everyone. After seeing the gun in his hand all the people except the shorties and Hyunjin ran out as fast as they could.

"Give us our short adopted cousin and brother back." Caspian threatened everyone who were sitting on the table.

"Wait.... Before they give us Wen back I want to know how they ended up here?" Zane said while signalling Caspian to put his gun down. After Zane said that Caspian unwilling put his pocket gun down.

♡♡♡♡

What happened after Jisung and Changbin kidnapped Wen~

"Felix I got good news!!! Jisung managed to get you a good working pair of kidneys." Hyunjin said while looking at Felix with a bright smile.

"JISUNG WHAT?!??" Felix asked in shock. He didn't really expect this to get this far. He just thought that once Hyunjin was back he would tell him what he was not gonna die and he didn't need kidneys. But poor Felix was definitely not expecting this.

"I know~ I'm so happy that you are not going to die anymore Lixie." Hyunjin whined happily while doing a Little happy dance.

"Hyunjin, I'm not dying and I definitely do not need kidneys....." Felix finally managed to say. As soon as Felix said this Hyunjin stopped doing his happy dance and turned around to face Felix.

"Wait why didn't you tell me this before?!?!" Hyunjin asked feeling slightly betrayed.

"I tried to but you didn't listen." Felix muttered.

"You know what, let's just meet up with Chan hyung and discuss about this." Felix said while pulling out his phone to text Chan telling him to meet him and Hyunjin at the café near the hospital. After texting Chan he put his phone back inside his pocket.

♡♡♡♡

"Chan hyung those idiots did something." Hyunjin said as soon as he saw Chan who was currently sitting on a seat in the café.