Kaien lead them back towards the path to the Moon Dorms and its crowds. The party was well underway since their dissapearance. Although as they neared, the Sakamaki Brothers closed in, seeing the Onii carry their former classmate. This smell of blood all too familiar to them.

Katsuo scrunched his eyebrows upon seeing all the passing vampires with that look in their eyes. With Kaname's escort and the Hunter's pistol however - they had to bite their tongues.
Akuma felt Luna's jaw shaking as he carried her. Breaths of hot air against his chest. Jaw wide she felt herself giving into the bloodlust. Everything was swirling and the sound of blood pumping through every being in the vicinity felt deafening.
Luna slithered her arm around Akuma's neck just as they approached. In seconds he felt her gaze dangerously close to his exposed neck. They stopped. A sweat broke from the onii feeling that she would bite him at any moment.
"Luna don't!" Shizuko -Akuma's brother- pleaded, the halfmoons under his eyes as dark as ever. They saw her neck strike for Akuma's. Everyone jumped at the champagne glasses combusting into shatters.

Preparing for the impact he flinched closing his eyes. A crunch sound rang through his ears... But he didn't feel a panging sensation in his neck or the blood dripping down his collarbone.
Shizuko tugged her shoulder forcing her face out of the crook of Akuma's neck. There were tears in her eyes as she looked up at the Onii brothers. Her mouth seemed to be covered. A trickle of blood traced down her arm as she held it in her mouth. Akuma panting with the sound of his racing heart.
All eyes were on her. Pairs of red glows stared intently at the smell of her blood. Following her form as they trailed along the path, refusing to release the only thing that could restrict her fangs.

Eventually they got her to the school, cleaned the gash and left the girl to recover. Being what she was, having to deal with a silver bullet made it hard not to wince at the pain. Hell even if she was human it would've hurt. 
Outside the infirmary doors stood Zero- without so much as a scratch on his person. He stared at the group inside by one of the infirmary beds.
The Kagentsu students were told to continue towards the party but most were cautious to leave. Behind the group however exited the King himself.

Far from any other ears Kaname stood still beside the Kiryu boy.
"You should've offered her your blood Zero. Afterall, she let you drink hers. It's only fair that you return the favor." Kaname stared off into the distance asif this were just another casual conversation. His anger had trickled as his offer of blood to her was turned down immediately.
A side glance was delt before the vampire walked away. Something arose in Zero at the exchange. Why couldn't he just leave him alone? He didn't choose to be like this. He didn't ask for any of this or Luna's blood. Fists curled into themselves; Zero forcefully raised his chin. Even if he didn't choose this, he would still have to live with the consequences.

It was in times like these he missed Yuki and her blind optimism. Or the way she would smile at him when he was troubled. By now he'd given up on denying her passing and felt nothing but a fire inside him that wanted to consume anything in sight:
Her seat in class that has stood open since. The memory of the first night he came to Chairman Cross and the kindness she showed. And himself. That he wasn't there to help her. He should've been. Everything. He wanted it all to burn. But even the ashes would leave a mark on him.
He remembered that since shé came, he's seen Yuki a few times. Atleast he thought he did. Both so kind- naive too. And wanted to help those around them yet it would eventually lead to their demise.
Maybe this was the start of hers...

Luna laid on the crackling infirmary bed, only a single figure in her company, hoping that this whole nightmare could just pass and be forgotten. From outside he felt something strange from the man in the seat. Upon further inspection however he saw golden eyes reflect in the slivers of moonlight, his silhouette tainted with two horns. Almost like they glowed. Tho unlike the ruby colors he was use to, there seemed to flood an array of colors from these people.

The supernatural seem to always have extraordinary eyes. Maybe their souls were sewn differently ...the eyes are the windows to the soul afterall.

"No need to look so scary- go back to the party with Katsuo. I'll be fine,"
"No way. With how those guys were eyeing you earlier I'd rather stand watch,"
A slanted smile kept tugging. He reminded her of someone. A long forgotten memory of a boy who sat at her bedside– much like he did now.
"You were always the protective one Akuma." Luna rolled her eyes at the boy. Although he didn't appreciate the satire remark, he stayed silent, eyes aimed at the ground while resting his elbows on his knees. Silence dripped into the room but the wind still knocked the branches against the windows, reminding them that the night was still young.

Luna took a deep breath as she felt the moonlight dust her skin. The Eclipse had ceased and she felt the difference in power. Like a fresh breath of air could fill her lungs again. Akuma however felt weary before he forced his golden glows to meet with hers,"Maybe you should come back with us.
This school has so far almost gotten you killed, maybe next time you won't be as lucky."
She fell back onto the cushions, avoiding him, "I already made my decision. And my contract with the Hunter Association says otherwise.
Let's say I wanted to leave. I couldn't. Being what I am AND disobeying the Association's orders... will get me killed either way."
He grumbled at this feeling of ever-growing frustration leaving all paths unchecked. All possiblities lead to either death or unhappiness. Neither of which he wanted to consider.