"He's going out of his way to get her food so I'd say he's cooling down." Sam said as I scrunched my brow.

"We need gas though." I mumbled, trying to look at the gas gauge.

"We have plenty of gas." Corey said and pursed his lips. "I mean she's gotta have energy for." Sam said as I looked over.

"For what?" I asked as he grinned a devilish grin. "Don't worry about it. It'll be fun." He said, sending a chill down my spine.

Before I could say anything though Colby was coming back.

"Here." He mumbled and put a bag in my lap, keeping his eyes away from me.

"Thank you." I whispered, almost inaudibly. Inside the bag was a muffin, a water bottle, and what looked like a turkey wrap.

I was honestly surprised he would get me so much considering how much of an asshole be has been so far.

"Do you forgive us, brother?" Jake asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"Just don't let it happen again. Dumb fuck." Colby said with a laugh. He seemed much more relaxed than before but was still reaking of confidence and authority.

"At least she's hot." Corey said as I stiffened slightly. "Yeah, that's a plus." Jake said as I unscrewed the water, struggling from my hands being bound together.

"She's fine." Colby said, keeping his eyes forward. "Maybe we can use it for good." Jake said as Colby shook his head sharply.

"Don't worry about what I'm gonna do with her." He said and looked at me through the rear view mirror.

I was struggling to open the turkey wrap because of my hands so he pulled is switchblade out, reaching back and slicing the tape with ease.

I didn't understand how he could do it so perfectly while driving but the fact he could scared me more than anything.

He didn't say a word then flipped the knife back and put it in his pocket.

I looked down in my lap, suddenly not feeling hungry at all. I actually felt sick to my stomach knowing that I would never see my family again.

No.

I was going to get out of this and escape these horrible people. I just had to play smart. There was no reason for them to keep me around so I was going to convince them of that.

"So...since you're going to be staying with us maybe we should get to know you." Sam said as my eyes watered.

I didn't want to talk to them. I didn't want to share any of my life with them because they were evil and scary people.

They could use it against me.

"Yeah. Come on, we don't bite." Jake said with a laugh. "Speak for yourself." Corey said and smacked Jake in the head.

"Why don't you idiots tell her about yourselves? She's being a good girl and isn't speaking." Colby said as I clenched my jaw, holding back the bile that was creeping up my throat.

"That's no fun. We're boring." Jake groaned as Colby clicked his tongue. "Then suck it up and sit in silence." He said and focused on the road.

"That's Jake. He's not really an idiot even though he acts like one sometimes." Sam said as I took a sip of water.

"He's the youngest out of all of us. 24." He explained as Jake smile widely, looking back at me.

"Just don't touch his weed and he'll be cool." Sam explained.

"That's Corey. He's the oldest at 26." Sam said as Colby chuckled. "Old fuck." He said then pulled out a cigarette, putting it in his mouth so he could light it.

"I'm only a year older than you!" Corey defended. "He looks like he would fuck you up, but he's really a softy." Sam said with a grin.

"Am not." Corey grumbled. "I'm Sam. 25. The smartest, most handsome, strongest, and best shot in the group." Sam said as they all laughed.

It was strange how quickly they turned from being intimidating guys from a gang to a normal group of guys.

You could tell they were friends and that they would do anything for each other. Maybe I could somehow use that to my advantage.

"Not gonna introduce me, brother?" Colby asked and looked at us in the mirror, raising his brows.

Brother? Were they related? Or was that just something they called each other.

"That's Colby. He's also 25..let's just say he's the leader of the group. Listen to everything he says." He said as I nodded.

I wouldn't be doing that but I'd play along for a little while.

"Can we please ask her questions now?" Jake asked as Colby glanced back at me.

"Later." He said then focused again.

We only drove for a couple more minutes before we pulled into an empty parking lot.

"W-where are we?" I asked timidly. "Keep your mouth shut and stay in the car. We have a job to do." Colby warned and got out of the car as another car sped into the parking lot, screeching to a stop.

"If you try anything, I'll kill you." Colby said as the guys got out of the car.

"Yes, sir." I mumbled as his eyes flashed with amusement.

Noted.

He liked that.

"Good girl." He said then closed the door and walked away from the car.

I wanted to scream and run but I knew better than that. Not only would it get me killed, I also knew these people they were meeting with wouldn't help me.

I just had to watch to see what happened.