Trigger even stopped as Kyori stood infront of them glaring at Katsuki now.

"Leave them alone!"

"Kyori quit this! What you're doing is honestly stupid! You have no idea what's going to happen to you if you keep using your quirk!" Katsuki yelled.

"How did you find me!?"

Katsuki glared calling for backup to grab the other three kids.

Kyori glared seeing how he didn't answer as his lightning sparked.

"ANSWER ME! IM NOT GOING BACK WITH YOU DAMMIT!"

"That's not your decision to make." Katsuki snapped.

Loki watched.."I-I see where you get that death glare from..heh.."

Kyori lifted his hand.

"What you think you'll beat me?" Katsuki scoffed.

"I don't need to beat you..." Kyori said his quirk firing up..."just outsmart you."

He started to attack Katsuki's surroundings to blast them at him making a distraction to let to others run out of the apartment.

Kyori's lightning blasted out of him as he used all he could to just keep Katsuki away from him before taking his chance to run off.

He knew Clay would get the car starting but he had to keep Katsuki busy with his lightning.

Katsuki couldn't stand the amount of heat from Kyori's lightning. It was worse then ______'s.

"KYORI!" Katsuki yelled getting angry he just blasted his way to Kyori but when they got out the door Loki panicked and bit Katsuki's arm with his fangs grabbing Kyori's arm and shoving him in the car.

"DRIVEEEEE!" Loki yelled in panic

Kyori looked out the window seeing Katsuki gripping his arm then wobble a bit before he fell to the ground.

"What did you do to him?" Kyori asked Loki.

"..uhh" Loki smiled shyly. "My venom makes people go a bit dizzy. But he'll be fine!" Loki said to reassure him.

They speed off right in time before back up came to help Katsuki.

Katsuki just rubbed his head annoyed before getting medical assistance.

Kyori and the others ran off before getting any of their belongings. They were pretty pissed but with the money Kyori had in his pocket put them at ease for the time being.

***
It didn't take long for ______ to hear the news from Katsuki.

It actually broke her heart at how he failed to get their son.

"______..."

"I don't understand it! I will never understand it! Why can't he just stay!? I..what did we do wrong!?" She yelled at him.

Kenji was silent. He figured it out about what had happened and it ticked him off.

His brother tried to steal from them. To him that doesn't sound so nice.

"Let him go. He's never returning. And how could you even give him money!? Let him go broke and run back to us! He'll do that right after he spends all that money!" Katsuki said

"I wasn't expecting to actually lose that money! I thought my husband- No the number one fucking Hero could beat a bunch of teenagers! But no he couldn't!" She yelled back.

"Nova, Dynamight please it's not the time-" Zupa tried to butt in but that didn't work when they both yelled at him to shut up.

"He's not getting away with it." Kenji finally said joining the conversation.