"Explain. NOW." Colby seethed causing Jake and Corey to flinch.

"We were on our way to do our task when she started walking. It was going to tip off the other gang so we caught her before they could." Jake explained quickly.

"Also we thought she was possibly part of the gang. She had a container with her, which could have been the super valuable thing you were talking about. We took it." Corey said as Colby narrowed his eyes.

"Where is it?" He asked coldly. "Over there." Jake said as the blonde went to go grab it. "You realize what you've done?" Colby asked with anger coating his voice.

"We lost the deal." Corey said as Colby nodded. "That and now we have to kill this girl. My body count will go up because you guys are idiots." Colby said as my heart raced.

"Please! Please don't kill me! I-I won't say anything. I..I can't die! I have so much to do still!" I begged as Colby looked at me.

I could have sworn I saw sympathy flash in his eyes for a moment but it was quickly replaced with the steel glare he had been wearing previously.

"You can beg all you want. It won't change anything." He said coldly as the blonde one handed him the container.

Colby pursed his lips then carefully opened it, revealing the dinner I was going to eat when I got to work.

"You drugged and took this girl because you saw she had fucking TACOS?" Colby growled as he looked up at Jake and Corey.

"You two are fucking idiots!" He said and smacked the two men upside the head.

Hard.

"We're sorry! It was a mistake!" Corey said as the blonde put his hand on Colby's shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me, Sam!" He snapped.

Sam.

The same name as my sweet little brother who I would never see again.

The reality of the situation caused my body to jolt with emotion. Fear creeped up my throat as I restrained from trying to run.

I knew that would get me killed immediately.

I started to hyperventilate and cry, causing the guys to look at me.

"What if we don't have to kill her?" Sam asked as they looked at me.

I tried to calm myself down but I was going to be sick.

"We can't let her leave. I don't trust her." Colby said and glared at me. "I p-p-promise." I squeaked as tears trickled down my cheeks.

"What if we take her with us?" Sam asked as my heart sped up again. "No! I-I have a family! Four siblings! I can't go-" I started but was stopped by Colby lunging forwards, grabbing my neck roughly.

"Stop fucking talking." He growled looking deep into my eyes. I trembled and nodded, knowing I had to play my cards right.

I had a feeling I wasn't get out of this situation though.

Colby squeezed my neck, choking me for just a moment before he let go and turned around.

"Go on." Colby said as Sam looked at me. His face looked sympathetic towards me now, rather than how it was before.

"We take her back with us. Use her for drug runs since it's easier for women to carry those out. Plus the girls need a friend." Sam explained as Colby listened intently.

"Hm." He hummed and looked back at me, slowly letting his eyes trail up and down my body.

He was sizing me up and it was the most intimidated I have ever felt in my life.

"Okay." He said as my eyes widened. "No!" I gasped, my heart racing. "I'm only going to tell you this once." Colby said and pulled a knife out, holding it to my cheek.

"You are my property now. I don't care what you want or how you want it. What I say, you do. I won't hesitate to kill you if you disobey." He said lowly.

"Understand, sweetheart?" He asked as I nodded, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Good. Now, what's your name?" He asked and pulled the knife away, putting it in your pocket.

"Julia." I whispered as he nodded, pursing his lips. "Sam, get Julia some water. Chloroform dries your mouth out. You two, get the car." Colby ordered.

I didn't even realize how dry my mouth was until Colby mentioned it.

It felt like there was fur on my tongue and my throat was aching for some water.

I watched as they all dispersed, doing what they were told.

"Here." Sam said and handed me the glass of water. "I'm sorry this is happening to you." He said, catching me off guard.

I didn't expect him to actually speak to me like I was a human, considering how aggressive he was not even ten minutes ago.

"I know this is overwhelming but as long as you listen you'll be okay. Don't try to pull any shit because we will have to kill you. I don't want to do that." He said as I sipped on the water.

"Got it?" He asked as I nodded. "Yes." I whispered, my voice cracking. "Good." He said as Colby came over with a roll of tape.

He looked at me with an intense stare as he taped my wrists together tightly, then taped my mouth.

"Don't even think about screaming." He said with a bland expression.

I was usually good at reading people but for some reason I couldn't read Colby.

He always looked angry, but right now he looked unbothered. Almost as if he would rather be anywhere else in the world than with me.

I couldn't shake the idea that I needed to get away. I couldn't leave my family behind but I also knew if I tried anything I would end up dead.

Colby was a cold blooded psychopath and would easily kill me. I couldn't cross him or I would be in danger.

I had to be strategic.