CHAPTER 62

Yue Zhan couldn't help laughing, raised his hand and knocked on Ino's head, and said, "What have you been thinking about all day? Not cremation, but what else?"

Ino hurriedly covered his head and said, "Don't knock, don't knock."

[It would be silly to knock again, I have been knocked three times today. 】

Yue Zhan quietly glanced at his lower abdomen, his expression instantly softened, and he thought to himself: Could this be the legendary three-year-old foolish pregnancy? Obviously, the little prince was very alert when he was with Canglan Xing.

However, Yue Zhan would definitely not dare to say such words.

He rubbed Ino's head, straightened the messy hair for the other party, and then whispered, "Thank you, Your Highness."

"?" Ino looked blank.

Yue Zhan kissed his soft earlobe, and whispered, "I know, His Highness asked for me."

Ino's ears turned red instantly, and Yue Zhan couldn't hold back when he saw it, so he nibbled lightly.

Ino hurriedly pushed him away to remind: "In a meeting, you still have a meeting."

Yue Zhan laughed lightly, took his hand, and said, "Let's join you, Your Highness."

The meeting was originally just a post-war report, but the application went up and it was temporarily changed to a multi-national joint holographic meeting to discuss how to deal with the Zerg.

Said to be many countries, in fact, it is also an empire, a federation, and a maritime country. Most of the other small countries are attached to the empire and the federation, and the empire and the federation should lead them.

There were only two representatives of Haiguo, Zhang Yu and Laolongyu, and Li Xuan did not attend. The representatives of the federation are mainly Hossett, and there are more people on the side of the empire. In addition to Ino and Yue Zhan, there are also several bigwigs from the emperor and the military.

At the beginning of the meeting, Yue Zhan proposed Li Xuan's plan. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief after learning that the Zerg could no longer be elusive, and that the Zerg Emperor was also dealt with.

But the remaining Zerg are still difficult to deal with. According to monitoring, the Zerg army emerging from the space channel is only a small part of the huge Zerg. The real large army is migrating from the Zerg Star to them, and it is expected to reach the Federation and the Federation within half a month. The edge of the galaxy where empires meet.

How to allocate combat power and block this huge population is the focus of this meeting.

"It is impossible to eliminate them in a short period of time, and everyone must be mentally prepared for long-term combat." Yue Zhan reminded.

"Fortunately, Haiguo can control the insect emperor. As long as the insect emperor does not appear and cannot reproduce, no matter how many insect army there are, there will be a day when they will be completely eliminated." Hossett said.

Ino raised his head subconsciously and said, "Although it is a bit embarrassing for everyone, I still want to say, please be sure to do so as soon as possible, Hai Guo may not always be able to control the insect emperor."

The Insect Emperor has spatial abilities, and in case his uncle is inadvertent... No, no, it must be fast.

In fact, everyone shook the truth, but the words came from Ino, and the representatives of the Federation and the Empire couldn't help but look at him.

Hossett was okay, just a little surprised, and Scott didn't feel anything. He always knew that Ino and Haiguo were getting close, but the expressions of other representatives of the empire were subtle.