CHAPTER 15

Ino noticed that the position of his gaze was not right, and immediately became embarrassed. Wrapped in a thin quilt, he rolled around on the bed first, rolling himself into a silkworm baby, and said angrily, "Where are you looking?"

Yue Zhan was embarrassed for a second, and subconsciously looked away, but seeing that the little prince was about to roll to the edge of the bed, he hurriedly reminded: "Your Highness be careful—"

"Boom-"

Ino: "Ow!"

Yue Zhan subconsciously held his forehead, unable to bear to look at it.

Obviously, the little prince still fell.

Ten minutes later, Yue Zhan reluctantly returned to his room holding the little prince who was tearing up in pain.

Ino sniffed, raised his face slightly, and asked while holding back tears, "Why do you have a treatment cabin in your room, but not mine?"

If it wasn't for the fear that the tears would turn into pearls, he must have cried in pain.

"I didn't expect His Highness to live for so long before, so I didn't pretend." Yue Zhan said.

"Hmph, do you think I've been here for too long?" Ino deliberately provoked.

He is now looking at Yuezhan, which is not pleasing to the eye anywhere.

"The room was arranged by Major General Lin. I didn't expect His Highness to need a treatment cabin at first." Yue Zhan explained to him patiently, and promised, "I'll have someone install one for you later."

After all, who would have thought that the little prince could drop himself even after taking a bath.

Ino was nestled in his arms, but when he heard the words, he stuck his neck and said, "I'll move out tomorrow."

【I don't live next door to you! 】

Over the stack: "..."

He should have tried his best to meet the little prince's request, but for some unknown reason, he suddenly said, "There are no extra rooms, and the base conditions are poor. Your Highness, you should take more care."

Ino: "..." Why does this sound a little familiar?

Well, don't move, don't move.

He is not the kind of person who loves to make trouble out of nothing and only causes trouble for others. Since the conditions of the base are not good, then...

"Then give me the key and key card, and you are not allowed to enter my room privately in the future." Ino made another condition.

He naively believed Yue Zhan's nonsense.

Yue Zhan's mouth twitched slightly and said honestly, "I gave it to you last time, because you didn't change the password yourself."

Ino: "..." Grass, you didn't say it earlier!

He thought angrily—

[When I go back, I will change the password to the birthday of my mother and my mother, 0xxxxxx8, um, easy to remember! 】

Over the stack: "..."

He really didn't want to remember, but sometimes, too good a memory was an annoyance.

Yuezhan's room is very empty. The decoration is cold and hard tones of black, white and gray. At first glance, it is cold and there is no trace of popularity.

But to Ino's surprise, there was actually a super-large fish tank in the room, eight meters long and nearly two meters high.

The landscape in the fish tank is also very beautiful. The cold blue light is in the water, and a group of colorful small fish is shuttled between the water plants and the rockery.