CHAPTER 26

Of course Ino was hot. Even if he dived into the water, his face couldn't stop getting hot, and the little fish in the fish tank didn't dare to approach him.

It must be the glass of wine!

Eno was spitting fish bubbles underwater, thinking hard—

[Damn, what kind of medicine is that? It's been a day and a half, how come there are still residues? 】

I don't think it's a residue after crossing the stack. How can there be a residue that is stronger than once?

Ino held back in the water for a while, and soon couldn't hold back any longer. Although the water was cold, he was so hot that he lacked oxygen. It was not enough to just spit fish bubbles. He had to go to the surface to breathe.

But as soon as he surfaced, the sweet scent in the air instantly became stronger. The two of them were a little unsteady in their breathing, and they looked at each other silently across the fish tank.

After a while, Eno's willpower was the first to retreat, and he collapsed thinking—

[Forget it, it won’t be this time anyway. 】

He hesitantly stretched out his hand, a touch of tenderness flashed across Yue Zhan's eyes, raised his arms, and easily carried him out of the fish tank again.

Ino quickly turned back into a human, closed his eyes, buried his face in his neck, and said in a vague voice: "If I say stop, I will stop."

"Okay." Yue Zhan agreed softly.

He kept his promise at first, but later, when Ino couldn't stand it and wanted to escape, he was dragged back by his waist.

So, pearls spilled over the bed again.

When Eno woke up, he found himself back in the fish tank.

He opened his personal terminal and glanced at the time. It was already the afternoon of the third day.

When Yue Zhan was not there, he felt a little wronged inexplicably, feeling that the other party seemed to be ruthless.

But he soon felt that he shouldn't think that way, like a boy and a girl who fell in love, hurting spring and sorrow.

It shouldn't be, he clenched his fist and told himself that Yue Zhan had to be so ruthless, and I just used him as a massage-massage tool.

Just after thinking about it, Yue Zhan came back with the food box.

Ino: Huh? It was to get me something to eat.

He hurriedly waved his fish's tail and swam happily to the position closest to the door. Through the glass, he looked at Yue Zhan... the food box in his hand.

Except for nutrient solution and porridge, he has not eaten serious meals for three days. The nutrient solution can indeed be eaten as a meal, and after drinking it, there is basically no hunger.

But he hasn't eaten fish for three days. If he doesn't eat fish again, he may become addicted to fish and eat his own fish tail.

As soon as Yue Zhan entered the door, he saw the little mermaid swimming over eagerly, and his mood suddenly brightened.

This kind of feeling is so wonderful, like Jinwu Zangjiao who secretly raised a little daughter-in-law at home. The little daughter-in-law is also cute, cute and clingy, as if she only has him (food) in her eyes, and she will stick when she sees him (food).

"Is Your Highness hungry?" With a smile on his eyes and brows, he put down the food box and opened it gently.

Ino nodded, making a random "ummm" twice, keeping his eyes fixed on his movements, thinking one after another—