CHAPTER 34

marry?

Ino was dumbfounded, and suddenly pushed him away, wondering, "Why do you want to get married when you have children?"

Over the stack: "?"

It's not the child's problem, but... They work diligently to have a miscarriage every day, aren't they already together by default? The little prince had never thought about this?

Ino wrinkled his nose and said dissatisfiedly: "The baby is mine alone."

[So don't try to grab it, you're just a... use a good tire tool to stop Liao~]

Yue Zhan: "??"

Ino: "In short, this matter has nothing to do with you. Don't think too much about it, and I won't make you responsible."

Over the stack: "???"

How can it be okay? He also put in a lot of effort! Especially when it comes to having a miscarriage, how can the little prince... lift his pants and not recognize anyone?

When Eno heard him mention the words "children, marriage", etc., he remembered the plot in the book, and now he couldn't help thinking in his heart—

[He imprisoned me in his last life, and later regretted it. He wanted to chase his wife in the crematorium, so he forced me to have a child and wanted to tie me up. Now that I'm reborn, I want to use the child to tie me up again. I use the same trick twice, hum, I won't be fooled. 】

Over the stack: "..."

He was a little suffocated. It turned out that the crux of the matter was the "scumbag" in his previous life?

[But this Yuezhan seems to be very different from that "Yuezhan". Will rebirth change so much? 】

Ino frowned and thought, he has recently drank a lot of fish soup stewed in Yuezhan, and, also... let the other party help him to have a miscarriage.

These relationships are all real, and the book...after all, I haven't experienced it, and there is no sense of reality. As soon as the hatchback is compared, it can be clearly felt that the two Yue stacks are actually different.

Seeing that he was tangled, Yue Zhan saw hope again, and hurriedly coaxed him: "How can having a child be a matter of one person? A child must have two fathers to accompany him so that he can grow up healthily."

Ino: It seems to make sense.

Yue Zhan: "Also, raising a child alone will be very tiring. I can make milk powder, change diapers, bathe the baby..."

Ino: "My family has a lot of servants and a lot of housekeeping robots."

Over the stack: "..."

He racked his brains, thought about it carefully, and finally thought of something again. He hurriedly coughed and said, "I heard that the little mermaid was a mermaid egg when it was first born. It needs parents to hatch together. I can help to hatch the little mermaid."

Ino: sluggish.jpg

This seems to be really needed.

"Well, do you want to get engaged first?" He was shaken and hesitantly discussed.

Yue Zhan let out a sigh of relief.

Engagement is good, and engagement is also a big step forward in a relationship. After all, it's half way through.

"Then when you go back this time, I'll take you to see your father and let him discuss the engagement with His Majesty, okay?" He coaxed softly again.

Ino: "Huh?"