CHAPTER 41

Scott was stunned, but he still said subconsciously: "I was wrong, but I never wanted to separate you from your mother. I just wanted your mother to change her mind. Who knew that the queen had replaced you..."

Ino was a little annoyed and didn't want to listen to him.

"Hey, don't drive around anymore, this is what you did wrong in the beginning, if you don't want to get married, Li ... will not break up with you, nor will you be secretly murdered by your marriage partner, you don't have to steal Eggs, mothers and queens don’t need to change eggs, and even our family of three may still live together.”

"However, it's already like this, so what's the point? You don't need to tell me this, anyway, I've grown up and don't need a father."

The emperor stared at him blankly, his eyes flushed, and he murmured, "How could it be meaningless? I've been waiting for you for 23 years, if I knew you were..."

"So what?" Ino's expression was not very good, and he said in a sullen tone: "Aren't the first emperor and Lili his own biological family? I haven't seen how good you are to them."

The emperor was startled again and said at a loss: "No, it's not the same, you are the good boy that I have been waiting for for 23 years, the crystallization of the love between me and your mother..."

"Gret-" Ino suddenly turned around and retched.

The emperor's face instantly turned pale.

Yue Zhan, who was absent-mindedly grabbing the little crab, was startled, and hurriedly took the little prince into his arms, patted his back to comfort him, and explained, "It should be morning sickness."

He thought that being disgusted by the emperor's words, whether it was true or not, he had to deny it, after all, the emperor was still in power.

Scott: "…"

Ino still felt a little uncomfortable in his heart. After all, he didn't become a Buddha, and he didn't become an immortal, so he could look down on the world. In addition, the body was really uncomfortable, and after retching for a while, the eyes filled with tears, and the tears quickly condensed into pearls and fell on the beach.

He didn't get up at all, just buried his head in Yue Zhan's chest, like a restless little animal, rubbing hard.

Yue Zhan suddenly felt distressed. He took him into his arms, touched his head to comfort him, and said to the emperor, "Your Majesty, it's too late. Your Highness is pregnant and needs to rest early. If there's anything else, it's better to talk about it tomorrow."

"It's too late?" Scott staggered and murmured, "Yeah, it's too late."

He looked down at Ino, who was shrunk in Yue Zhan's arms, and felt distressed for a while. Seeing his son vomiting so badly just now, he can take the child into his arms and comfort him just like Yue Zhan.

But if he really does this, I'm afraid Ino will vomit even more, right?

The emperor lost his soul and didn't dare to say anything for a while, he only slowed down his voice and said: "Nuo Nuo, it's my father's fault, my father shouldn't tell you so much at once, you, you have a good rest, and Yue Zhan will take care of you, here. Stay a few more days, Dad... I'll see you again in a few days?"

After he finished speaking, he couldn't wait for Ino to respond for a long time. He hesitated for a while, and then said, "Then... how about when you want to go back to the palace, and Dad will see you again?"

Yinuo still didn't say a word, and the emperor's face was even more lost. In the end, he had to say "take good care of him" to Yue Zhan, and then left reluctantly.