CHAPTER 53

When Eno returned to Haiguo again, he was with Yuezhan.

In the interstellar era, human physique has evolved to be comparable to orcs and marine evolution species. When going deep into the sea, there is no need to worry about pressure.

But breathing is still a problem, so Yue Zhan is driving the mecha down. Ino turned into a beautiful little mermaid, happily swimming around the mech, not too tired.

It wasn't until he entered the passage that he made a "huh" and said in surprise, "It's not the same position as when I came out."

Zhang Yu coughed lightly and explained, "Your Highness, the last time you came out...the road should have crossed."

Ino: "Uh."

Unas quickly swam over and hurriedly interjected: "His Royal Highness should have swam to the cave. There is a place where His Majesty sleeps forever. There is also a passage, but ordinary people can't enter the cave."

Ino nodded in surprise and said, "Yes."

When Unas saw that he was still willing to take care of him, he was overjoyed, and said eagerly, "But don't worry, Your Highness, as your mother's exclusive parenting teacher, I have special qualifications to enter the cave, and I will take you in then. ."

"Huh? Is that so?" Ino was surprised again and said, "But I just swam in that day."

"Ah?" Unas was dumbfounded.

Zhang Yu rolled his eyes at him secretly, and said, "You better save it. Her Royal Highness can go in, why can't her little highness?"

Unas is autistic, why doesn't His Highness need him anywhere? Does he still have a chance to make up for it?

Ino ignored them, and soon swam to the mecha again, expecting to ask Yue Zhan: "Would you like to visit my uncle with me?"

Go over the stack to control the mecha to make an "ok" gesture.

Ino couldn't help smiling, and for some reason he was happy, and immediately swam to the mecha to lead the way.

Seeing the little mermaid walking away with the mecha like a butterfly around a flower, Zhang Yu will inevitably feel melancholy. But he had already decided to give up, quickly adjusted his mood, and then—

He suddenly turned his head and asked the old dragon fish: "Does your little highness know the way?"

The old Arowana, who was twitching his beard and smiling with kindness and love, froze: "This, shouldn't you recognize it?"

Zhang Yu: "…"

Unas' eyes lit up, feeling that he had an opportunity to make up for what he had done, and hurriedly shouted, "I'll lead the way."

But as soon as he swam out a meter, he was dragged back by Zhang Yu's tentacles.

The old dragon fish also hated the iron and said: "The young couple finally have the opportunity to be alone, what are you going to mix? The previous lessons are not enough? Can you use your brain before doing things in the future?"

Unas couldn't help but wonder, where did he finally get the chance to be alone? When the two are on the warship, don't they have the opportunity to be alone every day?

Ino really didn't know the way, but the two passages were not far from each other.

Looking at the cave that had passed by far before, Yue Zhan was very helpless and didn't tell Ino that they actually went around once nearby not long ago.

"Come down." Ino excitedly waved to him at the entrance of the cave.

Yue Zhan put on breathing equipment, quickly left the mecha, and swam towards him.