67 A Proper Bliss Send-Off!

Start from the beginning

Izzy twists in my lap and turns her big blue, puppy-dog eyes on me. I can't help but laugh.

"Yes. My little bunny is itching for more rope time." I don't even finish my answer and she squeals and throws her arms around my neck.

"Sounds like a full house then," Tony adds. "Viktor was the first to sign his brat up, and we weren't far behind."

"Who am I to turn down a chance to beat this one's ass with an audience?" Viktor chuckles.

Tony side-eyes Becca, thoughtfully rubbing his chin. "We're still on the fence, endless orgasms or edging, just depends if she's a good girl or not."

"I've been good!" Becca huffs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"There's still plenty of time," Tony counters. He arches a brow, killing the retort before it can pass her lips.

Natasha lets out a throaty chuckle. "Personally, if I'm gonna get punished"--she leans in close and side-eyes her Dom--"I'm gonna earn every ounce of it."

Viktor sighs and palms his forehead. "This one..." Laughter breaks out making the night feel even lighter.

Anne and Jack go about their scene though Izzy watches very little, too occupied with her friends. Natasha and Becca on the other hand take turns cheering Anne on in her impact play. She has Jack strapped down, ass up, balls tied and stretched, getting tuned up on the verge of blowing. His taunts have long died and are replaced by begging.

The crowd is whipped into a frenzy. Both parties live for the energy that an interactive audience brings. Anne circles around Jack, giving him a moment to regain control as she waves a wide paddle above her head with a sadistic grin.

"Who wants to help give our smart-mouthed and oh-so-talented bartender a proper Bliss send-off?" She scans the crowd, passing up unfamiliar faces before crooking a finger at one of their regulars.

The man happily struts up on stage, paying respect to Anne before checking in with Jack. So began the lineup for people itching to get in on the action. By the time the crowd thins, Jack is trembling, his body screaming for the release he keeps getting denied and yet his sass is intact.

"And what about your fellow brats, hmm?" Anne asks, looking our way.

Natasha squeals and practically flies on stage, trying to snatch the paddle. Anne waits for the green light from Viktor before arming the woman. She winds up and spins, smacking his ass as hard as possible and barely fazes him.

"That the best you got, red?" he chides.

Nat growls and swings twice more, earning a groan.

"Harder baby." Jack grins as he looks over his shoulder and winks at her.

"Gimmie that!" Becca snatches the paddle and trials it down his exposed ass. Eventually, she reaches a spot that makes him flinch and she grins. "Bingo." She lands a perfect swat, making him hiss, earning more of a reaction than anyone else but Anne.

"Cheater," he groans.

"Getting my ass paddled this often has to have taught me something," Becca replies with a shrug. "Come on Iz, you're up."

Izzy's jaw drops as her impossibly wide sapphire gaze locks on mine. Normally I have a 'no play outside our relationship' stance, but this isn't quite the same thing. More specifically, if she wants to try, I'm tempted to let her.

"Well?" I tease.

Her lips flap comically as she struggles to form a sentence. Her friends however take the invitation to jump off the stage and pounce on her. Even Anne watches, arching a brow, clearly not having expected this.

"You have to give him a proper send-off!" Nat urges, hooking an arm around hers.

"What are friends for after all? Think about all the times he stuck you with a shitty table!" Becca presses.

"But he didn't," Izzy, protests. "He just did that to you for paybacks..."

"Relax ladies, if Izzy doesn't want to she doesn't have to," I cut in, not wanting her to feel forced into something she doesn't want to do. "If you want to, go for it, Angel, otherwise that's fine too."

"Aww muffin," Jack calls. "It's okay, I understand." He pouts, shoving his bottom lip out and tries to wiggle his ass but Anne did not slack when she strapped him down.

Izzy's face hardens and she stands, earning cheers from Nat and Becca. They flank her as she strides confidently onto the stage but that confidence begins to falter. She stands behind him, in full view of his tenderized ass and captive balls.

"Gimmie your best shot," Jack encourages.

The scene degrades to giggling fits as Anne gives Izzy an impromptu lesson on how to hold a paddle and proceeds to do practice swings. I can't hold back my chuckle as I watch her chew on her lip, focusing all of her attention on mastering this new task.

"I'm waiting," he drawls.

She winds up, squaring off and aims, going through the motions twice before putting her all into the third pass, connecting with his ass. The little thwap barely sounds and she drops the paddle throwing her hands over her mouth.

"Are you okay?!" she gasps.

I palm my face, trying to keep from breaking out laughing. Jack doesn't fair as well and just gapes at her.

"It'll be tough, but I'll soldier on," he manages to say as he regains his composure. "This was definitely something to remember!"

In the blink of an eye, Izzy scurries down and tucks up against me, hiding her face in my chest. I scoop her onto my lap and lift her chin, wanting to make sure she's okay.

"You good?"

She nods, relief flashing in her eyes. "I don't think I'm cut out for that..."

I chuckle, grinning as she turns scarlet. "Good, because I'm more interested in spanking your ass than having mine spanked."

She shifts her ass against my groin, making me groan, and bites her lip. The way she looks up at me through her dark lashes has me eager to go home.

"I prefer that too, Sir."