56 Stay Still

"I can do that." 

His simple promise has me sighing as some of the tension leaves my shoulders. Kesha was right, Jonathan will help clear my mind.

"One condition, Kitten. Tell me what's wrong." There is no wiggle room in his tone as he watches me like a hawk, ready to call me on any lies.

"My mind is too active... I want it to stop," I whisper as my shoulders sag.

"Hmm." He sighs, tilting my head for a better look. His warm brown gaze bores into mine as if he has a window to my soul. "I can see that... let's see what we can do, hmm?"

"Up."

My body obeys him instantly, gracefully rising in front of him. Jonathan leans in for a quick kiss, pulling back all too soon and leaving me dazed.

His gaze falls to my hands and the offered flogger. Slowly, he wraps his fingers around the leather braided handle and takes it from me, letting the falls trail across my palms.

The teasing motion steals all of my attention as I shiver, eager for more. I frown as he takes the flogger away and tosses it on the bed.

My heartbeat flutters erratically as he picks up my collar and turns back to me. His gaze darkens as he moves around behind me and wraps the black leather around my neck.

I feel a switch flip in me as the collar is tightened and the buckle done up. My attention focuses solely on Jonathan, hyper-aware of his touch, ready to follow his spoken and unspoken direction.

Once finished, his hands move to my shoulders and he leans in so close I can feel his breath fanning across my neck.

"What's your safeword, Bella?" He whispers.

My core tightens in response. "Mercy, Sir," I reply breathily.

"Good girl." The moment his hands leave my skin, I miss the contact.

Something makes a hissing sound behind me, making me flinch as I strain to figure out what he's doing. All I can hear is him digging through the trunk but no hints as to what's in store.

Finally, he shuts the trunk with a thunk and moves in front of me. My gaze follows him as he sets two lit, red candles on the end table before landing on the black silk blindfold in his hands.

Jonathan shifts confidently around behind me, trailing the cool silk across my breast and shoulder. I shiver and my breath catches as he lays the blindfold in place and secures it.

"I want all of your attention." His voice is soothing yet firm. I can practically see him as he moves in front of me.

"You have it, Sir," I promise.

His fingertips lightly graze my temple and my body reacts instantly to him as I lean in, desperate for more.

"There is no room in here for bad thoughts or the past, Bella," he warns, making me stand up straighter. "Just you and me, in this moment."

"Understood, Sir." I focus on forcing my breathing to be even but my heart races.

"Good girl." He steps away and rustles beside me before he wraps his hand around my wrist and tugs me towards him.

He places a soft kiss on my inner wrist before wrapping the padded leather cuff in place. Once he has both wrists taken care of he steps away for a moment, leaving me straining to predict his next move. My core tightens as I feel his fingers trail across my ankles.

"Interesting," he murmurs, guiding me back against the bed and urging me onto it. "That you had all the toys at your disposal, yet you chose the flogger."

My heart hammers in my throat as I follow his guidance, making it hard to speak. I gasp as he raises my hand up and ties it off.

"Well?" There's an edge to his tone that makes it clear that his patience is expiring fast!

"I-I, oh!" My breath is stolen as he pulls the other bond tight by sliding me down the bed. "I wanted the rougher side of-"

My words fail me as Jonathan stretches me, spread eagle to the bed, tying each limb to one of the four posts. The sensation sends my mind racing and empties it simultaneously.

I am completely at his mercy.

He has both crippled me by taking away my movements and sight, but also anchored me to him. I strain, picking up every movement he makes, the rustling as he sets about his craft. In this moment everything is silent.

My skin lights up under Jonathan's touch. He trails his fingertips up my leg as he shifts around the bed, stopping just short of where I want him the most.

He chuckles at my whimper and skips up to cup my cheek. "Maybe if you're a good girl, you'll be rewarded."

"But I am, Sir!" I cry out as his hand leaves my body. "I'm your good girl.."

Jonathan chuckles once more. "That you are," he admits. "One of the many, many reasons I love you."

Just when I didn't think my heartbeat could get any more erratic he surprises me once more. A silly grin slips on my lips and my cheeks heat. "I love you too, Jonathan."

His lips brush mine, leaving me straining up from the bed for more. He catches me off guard by giving my breast a squeeze and pushing me back down against the sheets.

"Stay still," he orders. Something hard, smooth and a little bit heavy is sat on my stomach, making me freeze.

Without warning his lips are on my breast, sucking my nipple into his warm mouth.

"Sir!" I gasp, struggling to stay still.

Jonathan tugs the hardened peak lightly between his teeth, making me groan. He switches his attention to the other side and palms my already sensitive breast.

Every swirl of his tongue, graze of his teeth and pinch sends an electric charge, straight to my core. Jonathan doesn't let up and switches from side to side, reducing me to a panting, moaning mess.

"More," I whimper. "Please, Sir, I need more!" My core throbs in need and my arms burn from straining against my bonds.

"Aren't you needy tonight," he chides.

My breath catches as his hand moves from my breast and slides painstakingly slowly down my chest and across my stomach. I try to shift my hips desperate for him to go lower.

"Yes! Please, Jonathan!"

He walks his fingers lower and lightly brushes my mound before pulling away. I groan in frustration, earning a throaty chuckle.

"What did I say, Kitten?" His warning tone makes my core knot in anticipation.

"Tostaystill," I mumble, mashed together.

"Bella." Even blindfolded I can see his raised brow in my mind.

"To stay still," I enunciate.

"Mmhmm, and yet you're wiggling around like a worm."

The disapproval in his tone has my jaw hanging wide open. "B-but you! Your lips-"

"Me?"

My mouth snaps shut so fast but I know the damage is already done.

"Too late, Kitten... Maybe I should give you something to squirm about then, hmm?" There's a dark delight in his voice that makes me clench.

With more confidence than I thought I possessed, I lick my lips and turn my attention to where I think he stands. A thrill courses through my veins as I struggle to half suppress my smirk.

"Maybe you should..."