15.

| 4 weeks later - January 23rd |
| LA California - Safari's house |

Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

———————————————————————

"What time is it?" I asked Corey while I walked into the kitchen. "One thirty, you ready?" He asked and I nodded.

Corey has been staying at my house for two weeks now. He actually helped me get this house. We've been hanging out ever since he came here.

I haven't talked to Kentrell but he's made it clear that Jayla isn't going anywhere. I talk to the gang sometimes but I've tried to limit communication with them too. I'm just trying to focus on myself and my career.

We got into Corey's car and he pulled out the driveway before driving.

When we arrived to our destination we were at a arcade. "You like playing games?" He asked and I smiled nodding before we both got out of the car.

We walked holding hands into the arcade and barely anyone was in there. "Let's play the basketball game first" I said to Corey and he nodded getting us a game card.

We went to the basketball game and we were all smiles has I tried to beat him which I was close to doing but Corey cheated. "You cheated" I pouted and he laughed. "I ain't cheat, you just lost" he shrugged and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Come on let me take your pictures" he said and I nodded before he started taking pictures of me and I laughed.

"I'll post them later" I said and he nodded before we walked to a different game. The arcade was inside a mall so once we were done playing game we went to find some food. "Whatchu want to eat baby?"

When he calls me baby my heart meltssss

"Um...Italian" I said and he nodded. "Ight I know a good place" he smiled at me causing me to nervously laugh a little.

Once we got to the restaurant we sat down, ordered our drinks and I posted the pictures on my Instagram.

Safarikarin :

Swipe