6.

| November 28th - Calabasas California |
| Nba Youngboy's house - 12:30pm |

NBA Youngboy's POV:

| November 28th - Calabasas California || Nba Youngboy's house - 12:30pm |•NBA Youngboy's POV:

————————————————————————

"Ight that's enough" I said taking the syrup from Kacey. I just made the boys pancakes and we might go to the park or studio later today.

My phone started ringing and I looked around before spotting it on the counter.

* Incoming call from Safari😍 *

I rolled my eyes and declined the call before Safari started calling me again.

Fuck does she want?

"Hello" I said answering the phone in annoyance. "Kentrell-"

"Whatchu want Karin?" I said calling Safari by her middle name. I call her by her middle name when she annoys me.

"I'm in California"

"What?!" I scrunched my face. "I'm at the airport, I don't have any cash for a taxi though, I only have my card and they aren't taking cards" she explained.

"I'll pick you up"

"Thanks" Safari said before I hung up the phone. There was a knock on the door and I opened it seeing Kd and Ben.

"Can y'all watch the boys for me real quick?"

"Where you going?"

"To the airport, I'll be back" I said putting on my shoes before leaving the house.

Once I got to the airport I saw Karin standing there with two suitcases and her purse on her arm. I put my car in park before getting out.

 I put my car in park before getting out

"Hey" she gave me a small smile. "Wassup" I said before examining her body. She looked good.

"Come on" I said taking her bags and she followed me to the car. After putting Safari's things in the car, I got in the driver seat and Karim was already sitting in the passenger seat.