1.

| Baltimore Maryland - November 16th |
| Safari's house - 7:45pm |

Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

| Baltimore Maryland - November 16th || Safari's house - 7:45pm |•Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

————————————————————————

"You ready?" My cousin Angela asked and I nodded. Today was my birthday and I was officially twenty two. I know twenty two wasn't that big of a deal but I tend to take birthdays pretty serious because you never know what god has in-store for you.

Tonight Angela and I were going to this club to drink and have a good time, but we were already running a little late.

"Okay me too let's go birthday girl" she grinned and I smiled before we walked outside of my house. I had a townhouse right on the end. Two bedrooms and two baths. It wasn't small to me. I liked living here I was going to have to move eventually tho.

I'm an influencer and so far I've been filming videos on YouTube about makeup tutorials and hair. I have a a bunch of Instagram followers and my career has really started taking off this last past years.

The car ride to to the club was short. When we got there we waited in line until the security guard checked our ID's.

"Happy birthday" he said and I gave him a smile after taking my ID back. "Thank you"

Angela and I walked into the club and it was packed. There were bodies everywhere and loud music blasting. "Ouu this is my type of party!" Angela started doing a little dance and I laughed. "Come on let's get a drink" she said and I nodded.

We walked over to the bar and Angela ordered us some drinks while I looked around. This was a pretty nice club from what I could tell and it had three stories to it.

"Where did you find this place?" I asked turning to face Angela. "My friend told me about it. She said she came here and met the love of her life" she grinned handing me my drink and I laughed.

"Um yeah okay" I said sarcastically, "What?"

"Please don't tell me you're talking about Nahja" I said and Angela got quiet. "Exactly, her and TJ are off and on as fuck, he cheats on her almost every month" I rolled my eyes. "They live eachother" she grinned and I waved her off.

"Thats exactly why I don't believe in that love shit" I waved her off. "You just rude" Angela mugged me and I shrugged before taking a sip of my drink.

-

-

-

NBA Youngboy's POV:

"Wassup with you?" Three asked and I shook my head as if nothing was wrong. "You sure? You look stressed"

"Yeah I'm coolin" I said under my breath before lighting my blunt. I looked around in the club. We were in Baltimore for a couple of days because I just had a shower here. Boomer wanted us to come here so we did.

I huffed before spotting a fine ass girl wearing all black standing by the bar. "Damn she bad" Kd scooted over by me and licked his lips. "Nigga move" I pushed him over.

"That's Safari Karin"

"Who?" I questioned Ben. "Safari Karin, she an influencer and shit. She be doing makeup, modeling etc" he shrugged. "How you know so much about her?" Kd asked and Ben laughed a little. "Cuz I know her, want me to introduce y'all?" Ben asked and o shrugged before standing up.

Ben and I walked over to the bar where Safari and another girl was. "Ben" Safari smiled before hugging him. "Whatchu doing here?" Ben smiled at her. "It's my birthday so we just chilling" she explained and Ben nodded before saying happy birthday.

I stood there admiring this girls body. Damn she was fine.

"Safari this is Youngboy"

"Nice to meet you" she gave me a small smile and I nodded. "I'm Angela" the girl beside her introduced herself. "Yeah this is my cousin" Safari smiled.

"You got anything else planned for your birthday month?" Ben asked and Safari smiled. "I just want to relax honestly, Angela is taking me to the spa tomorrow and paying for dinner." Angela playfully rolled her eyes causing Safari to laugh.

"You tryna dance with me?" Ben asked and Angela and she nodded before Ben and her walked away and Ben smirked at me while I shook my head.

"How old did you turn?"

"Twenty three" she said and I nodded. Something about older girls is sexy as fuck.

"How old are you?"

"I just turned twenty two in October" I explained and she nodded. "You got a boyfriend"

"No" she chuckled, "Can I get your number?"

"Sure"

—————————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!💕

773 words