14.

| December 26th - Calabasas California |
| NBA Youngboy's house - 10:30am |

NBA Youngboy's POV:

—————————————————————

"Y'all so nasty" Kd said as I walked downstairs holding on to the rail because my leg hurt like a bitch. "Never thought of a handicap man fucking but if that's what y'all into" he shrugged causing Ben and Three to laugh. "Shut the fuck up" I mugged Kd and he smiled sitting on the couch.

"Did you at least pull out?" Kd questioned and I smiled to myself. "Top?"

"Hm?" I hummed sitting in the wheelchair the hospital gave me. "Did you pull out?"

"Y'all hungry?" I asked rolling into the kitchen. "This nigga" I heard Three laugh.

I fucked Safari last night and that shit was good as fuck. I ain't ever had pussy like that before.

Once I got into the kitchen I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. I then rolled myself in my wheelchair back to the living room. "Wea she at anyways?"

"Still sleep" I said locking the wheel chair wheels. "Y'all going out today?"

"Shit no, I just want ha all to myself today" I smiled at the thought. "So she forgave you for everything?" Three questioned and I nodded. "Yeah why wouldn't she?" I asked and he shrugged. "Well if she forgave you that's good because we have a plan" Kd smiled.

"What plan?"

"In order for us to find out more information about Terrence we need to get close to Jayla because the only thing we know about that nigga is that he stay in Baton Rouge." Kd explained and I nodded. "So you have to develop some type of relationship with Jayla" Ben added and I sucked my teeth.

"You want Terrence dead don't you?"

"Yeah but what type of relationship?"

"Whatever you gotta do to make ha more comfortable with you again and I think that should start today" Kd said while Ben and Three nodded.

"Ight" I agreed before pulling out my phone and telling Jayla to come over. "What you gon tell Safari?"

"The truth" I shrugged and Ben nodded.

A hour after sitting and talking to the gang Safari walked down the steps. "Where you going?"

"Just out with Morgan. I'll be back" she said and I nodded before she left the house.

She ain't tell me she was going out today. I wanted to spend my day with her but maybe this is good since I invited Jayla over .

"Nigga you should've told ha limping ass" Kd said causing us all to laugh.

"She walking like you out hea" Ben chimed in making all of them laugh except for me.

Niggas get on my nerves....

-

-

-

Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

I was heading to Morgan's house when my phone started ringing on the Bluetooth in my new car. "Hey Corey" I smiled.

"Whatchu doing?"

"On my way to my friends house. We going to the spa today. How about you?"

"Oh so you going to the spa? Send me yo cash app and I ain't doing shit but look I'm coming down to Cali in a week. I wanna see you" he said causing my smile to grow. "We can definitely make that happen. Just tell me when. I'll send you my cash app once I get to her house"

"Ight be safe, I'll talk to you later"

"Okay you be safe too" I said before he hung up. Once I got to Morgan's I texted her that I was here before sending Corey my cash app. Not even five minutes later he sent me two hundred dollars and a note. "For your spa day, have fun" I read out loud.

So he wanna fuck now orrrr

"Bitch open this door" Morgan said trying to open her side of the car and I unlocked the door. "Girl don't be banging on my new car doors" I said as she got inside. "This shit is nice" she smiled.

"Thanks, Kentrell and the gang got it for me" I smiled. "How was your Christmas?"

"Good. I gotta go to Florida for New Years though to see my grandparents and everything. I'm just tired" she explained and I nodded in agreement.

"So how was Baltimore?"

"After you left it was boring. I saw an old friend though. His name is Corey" I said showing Morgan a
Picture. "Ou he fine" she fanned herself and I smiled nodding.

"Y'all dated?"

"No just friends" I said and she nodded. "He also sent me money for the spa and I ain't even have to ask"

"Damn he sound like a dreammm" she teased and I laughed. "But I also had sex with Kentrell"

"Thought you was mad at him"

"I am...kind of, it just kind of happened but it wasn't bad" I smiled and Morgan laughed. "Damn Safari save some of the men for the rest of us" she teased and we both laughed before pulling off and going to the spa.

After we went to the spa we decided to go to the mall and get some food. By time we got finished with everything it was six forty five. I dropped Morgan off at home before heading back to Kentrell's house.

Once I got there I saw a car that I didn't recognize parked there. I parked my car in the driveway and got out.

I opened the door with my spare key before walking inside seeing Kentrell and Jayla sitting on the couch.

I should've known

"Safari-"

"I'm gonnna go lay down and shower. I'm exhausted" I cut Kentrell off and Jayla smirked at me.

I'm giving her chance after chance but soon ima beat ha ass.

I went upstairs to my room shutting and locking the door.

I took a shower before laying down in my bed and texting Corey. I loved his vibe, and talking to him. He was a breath of fresh air.

Maybe I should just forget about Kentrell. I mean I care about him and everything but every time I turn around he's doing shit that doesn't make sense. Maybe I should just give Corey a chance. He seems like he could be trust worthy.

————————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!🧸💕