5.

| November 27th - Baltimore Maryland |
| Safari's house - 3:45pm |

Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

————————————————————————

"Can you just call him?" Angela questioned and I continued to scroll on Instagram while laying on my bed. "Girl you're sitting here all sad and shit because he's gone"

"I'm not sad, chill out with that shit. I just got home from a photoshoot. Im just tired" I shrugged. "So you wasn't stalking his Instagram?"

"No Angela I wasn't" I lied.

Kentrell left sooner than he told me. I regret saying that shit I said to him but at the same time why would I move out of town with a nigga I don't even know. I do miss hanging out with him but I guess it's too late now.

"You know it's not to late to go to Cali"

How the fuck did this bitch-

"What would I do in California?"

"The same thing you're doing here. Modeling and living your life"

"Angela I don't know" I shook my head and sat my phone down. "Girl- you know what" she said before standing up and then going into my closet and pulling out my suitcase.

"You're going"

"Bitch how the fuck am I gonna get there?"

"Um the plane ticket that k bought you" Angela said in a duh tone and I scrunched my face at her. "You did what?"

"Your flight is tomorrow morning, look in my purse for your ticket" she said and I grabbed her purse before grabbing the ticket.

"You're kidding me"

"No I'm not, ouuu this is a cute dress" she smiled and I rolled my eyes standing up.

I guess I'm going to Cali....

-

-

-

NBA Youngboy's POV:

"Here" one of my baby mamas, Jania said handing me Kacey before handing me his bag. "I'll pick him up in a few days" she said and I nodded before she walked back to the car and I shut the front door. "You hungry?"

"No" Kacey shook his head and I nodded before putting him down. "Kamari and Taylin upstairs" I said referring to another one of my sons and Jayla's son.

Kacey walked up the steps and I locked the front door while Jayla sat on the couch eating some chips that she put on a paper towel.

"You been in a mood ever since we got back" Jayla said and I sat on the couch not too far from beside her. "Whatchu mean?"

"You just been in this type of mood like you just annoyed or something" she shrugged. "Nah I'm straight" I lied. The truth was I missed Safari, that shit was really messing with me because I don't even know her like that and I can't stop thinking about her.

"Kentrell" Jayla said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?"

"I was saying Kamari and I are going to my moms house for a couple of days"

"Why?"

"I just miss my mom and my aunt" she explained and I nodded, "Ight that's cool" I said before there was a knock on the door. I stood up and opened it and Three walked in with Ben and Baby Joe. "Y'all can't smoke in here, the kids upstairs" I said and Baby Joe nodded.

We chilled in the house for hours before the gang left and Jayla started getting her and Kamari's thing ready to leave. "Come on K" she said and Kamari walked ove r to her holding a toy dinosaur.

"Say bye to Trell"

"Bye Kentrell" Kamari ran over and hugged my leg, "Bye lil man, I'll see you later" I said before Jayla pickled up their bags and picked up Kamari. "I'll text you" she said and I nodded opening the front door. I closed the front door once Jayla and Kamari left.

Kacey and Taylin were asleep in the room next to mines. After I took a shower I was laying on my bed while watching tv and hovering my finger over Safari's contact name.

This was really some bitch ass nigga shit but for some reason I just wanted to text her. I feel like she should've at least given me a chance to prove myself to her.

"Daddy" I heard one of the boys said outside of my door and I got out of bed opening my room door. "Wassup Tay?"

"Can I sleep with you?" He asked and I nodded picking him up before climbing in the bed with him.

I just need to get my mind off of Safari...

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!💗