10.

|December 10th - Calabasas California |
|Photo shoot - 8:30am |

NBA Youngboy POV:

—————————————————————

I sat there watching pictures be taken of Safari. She looked so good, especially with that pink hair. "So are you her boyfriend?" A girl walked up to me and asked. "Oh...nah" I shook my head. I didn't know what Safari and I were but I knew I was fucking with her vibe and energy. Maybe I did like her but we never made anything official.

"Too bad, y'all would look cute together" she smiled at me. "Sorry I'm Morgan"

"Youngboy"

"Nice to meet you" she gave me a small smile. "You too" I nodded. "Okay take a break. Morgan!"

"You looked really pretty up there" Morgan complimented Safari. "Thanks!" Safari smiled before walking over to me. "Look at one of the pictures. I snuck and took a picture with my phone" she grinned before showing me the photo.

 I snuck and took a picture with my phone" she grinned before showing me the photo

"Damn" I mumbled but Safari heard. "I know I'm cute" she smirked and I sucked my teeth. "Don't be getting no fucking cocky because I can take that shit back" I waved her off and she laughed a little.

"Who's the girl you were talking to?"

"Jealous?"

"Boy hell no, I was just asking" she shrugged. "Ha name Morgan. She said we a cute couple"

"Oh my god, did you tell her we weren't dating?" Safari laughed a little. "Yeah, not for long though"

"What's that's supposed to me?" Safari asked and I smirked a little. "Whatchu think it's supposed to mean?"

"I-"

"Excuse me" Morgan said walking back over to us. "You're really pretty" I complimented her. "Thanks! Let me get your Instagram" she said and I nodded before she handed me her phone. I followed myself on her phone and followed her account on mines.

"I'm having a party tonight. You guys should come" she smiled. "Well-"

"We'll see what we doing" I interrupted Safari and Morgan nodded.

"You wanna go?" I asked once Morgan walked away. "I mean we just met her but I wouldn't mind" Safari shrugged. "She seem cool" I asked and Safari nodded.

After the shoot Safari and I got some food and headed home. She was tired and so was I.

When we got home I went through Morgan's Instagram page. She was cute but I was already starting to feel Safari and I ain't wanna mess up anything we had or were starting to have.