9.

|December 3rd - Calabasas California |
|Kentrell's house - 8:30am |

Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

———————————————————————

I woke up turning around with somebodies arm around me. I opened my eyes a little and seen Kentrell laying beside me.

I smiled to myself looking under the covers. I was naked and we was just in his underwear. I yawned before standing up with a sheet over my body and walking into the bathroom.

Today is going to be a productive day. I'm going to look at some modeling jobs In LA. My agent called me yesterday but I missed her call so I'm going to call her back right after I get dressed.

I took a shower before getting dressed and Kentrell was still sleeping. I was adjusting my necklace in the mirror when the sound of Kentrell's voice made me jump. "Fuck I don't feel you right here for?" He questioned. "I gotta leave" I mumbled smiling in the mirror. "Where you going?" He said in his raspy sleepy voice.

"LA"

"Give me thirty minutes"

"You're coming?" I questioned turning around and Kentrell was still laying down with his eyes closed. "Mhm" he hummed. "Well hurry up, I'm tryna best traffic" I said and he nodded before slightly opening his eyes and I walked out the room.

Not much happened last night, Kentrell ate me out, I sucked his dick and that's really it. We went to sleep
After that because I was tired as fuck.

"You look a mess" Kd stuck his tongue out at me and I mean mugged him. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes. "Where's Top"

"Upstairs getting ready"

"Ready for what?"

"We're going to LA" I smiled. "But I gotta talk to him" Kd said and I shrugged. "Kd you and the gang practically live here. I'm sure it's not that important or you would've been told him"

"Fuck you" Kd bucked at me and I bucked back making him jump. "For your information, this shit is important" he folded his arms. "Okay just don't say anything to get his upset. You know how he gets" I explained and Kd walked away.

"Whatchu up to?" Ben asked once I walked in the kitchen. "Good morning!" I smiled and he gave me a hug. "Whatever you're cooking smells burnt" I pinched my nose. "Im making toast" he smiled and I laughed a little. "Where you going?"

"LA"

"Why?" He gave me a confused look. "Jobs, plus I want to see something more than this house" I said and he noddded. "You going back yourself?" 

"No Kentrell is going with me" I said going in the fridge and grabbing a bag of apple slices. "Ight y'all be safe"

"Thanks" I nodded.

A few minutes later Kentrell was fine ready and damn he was looking fine.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded. "Wait Top I gotta tell you something" Kd ran in the living room. "Can it wait?" Kentrell asked putting his sunglasses on and Kd sucked his teeth before nodding.

-

-

-

"So you have a photoshoot Monday and you need to get your hair done in the style I sent you for the shoot and-"

"Okay Tasha I got it" I smiled on the phone while walking with Kentrell. He held my hand as we walked the streets of LA with his security behind us. Everything looked so nice, I was trying to enjoy my time but my agent was taking up most of it. "I'm just making sure. You know your hair appointment-"

"Is at nine thirty, yes I know. Anything else?"

"India love is hanging a party. She wants you to go"

"When?"

"Next Saturday" Tasha said and I nodded. "Okay I will try to go. Thanks Tasha"

"You're welcome, be safe"

"Okay you too" I said before hanging up the phone. "Damn y'all talked for like fifteen minutes"

"Boy I know" I shook my head and Kentrell laughed. "What you wanna do now?"

"I don't kn-"

"NBA Youngboy!" A girl yelled and we stopped in our tracks while security got slightly in front of us. "I just wanted to know if I could take a picture?"

"Yeah come on" Kentrell said and the girl stood beside him. "No you too" she pointed at me. "Me?"

"Yeah I follow you on Instagram. You're so pretty" she said and I smiled. I handed security her phone and they took our pictures. "Thank you so much" she hugged the both of us before walking away.

"She was so sweet" I pouted and Kentrell chuckled while nodding.

This day was already good and I didn't want it to end.

-

-

-

NBA Kd's POV:

"When are they getting back?" I paced around the living room. "It's only been a few hours Kd. They out enjoying their time" Three shrugged while watching tv. "Well Top needa hurry the fuck up so I can let him know what the fuck is happening" I started to grow impatient and Ben laughed while looking at his phone. "What's so funny?" I folded my arms.

"You" Ben laughed again and I rolled my eyes. "Fuck both of y'all" I huffed before the front door open. Safari and Kentrell walked in smiling from ear to ear. "And where have y'all been?" I asked giving them a whole bunch of attitude. "Out" Kentrell shrugged closing and locking the front door.

"I've been waiting for y'all, it's ten thirty at night" I tapped my food on the ground. "I didn't realize we had a curfew" Safari rolled her eyes while everyone laughed. "I'm gonna go take a shower" she said and Kentrell nodded.

I waited for Safari to walk up the steps and close the room door before I mugged Kentrell. "I told you I had something to tell you"

"Kd chill-"

"Ight mane what the duck is it?" Kentrell cut Ben off and he sat on the couch. "This" I pulled the picture out of my pocket. "What the fuck is-"

"Yup that's Jayla and-"

"Terrence" Kentrell cut me off. "Read the back" Three said and Kentrell turned the picture around. "This nigga is her father?" Kentrell got slightly loud. "Which make ha a oop" I pointed out feeling proud of myself.

"This shit don't make no sense" Kentrell shook his head and I nodded.

He was right, it ain't make no types of sense but I knew ha ass couldn't be trusted...

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!💗