13.

| December 25th - Calabasas California   |
|NBA Youngboy's house - 8:40am |

Safari Karin Jackson's POV :

—————————————————————

"Wake yo tired ass up" I heard someone say and I rubbed my eyes seeing Kentrell laying beside me. I sucked my teeth and turned the other way. "Mane why you acting like that?"

"I slept in this room for a reason" I mumbled and he started to laugh a little. "Come on its Christmas, I get to see some of my kids today" I could hear Kentrell smiling and I meant ally rolled my eyes.

I wonder what they had to do to let him get out the hospital that early?

"How you be looking so good when you wake up?" Kentrell mumbled and I mentally rolled my eyes once again because this nigga was really trying me right now. "Just hurry up and get dressed so we can open presents" Kentrell said and I sighed. "Fine, get out"

Kentrell laughed a little before getting out of the bed and walking into the bathroom. Once I got dressed I took pictures and decided to post one of them.

Safarikarin :

Merry Christmas!😚❤️💚❤️Liked by nbayoungboy and 13,000 others

❤️Liked by nbayoungboy and 13,000 others

💬
Lifeofmorgan : Merry Christmas baby😍💕
nbayoungboy : 😍😍
ykitscorey : Damn Ma 😍❤️
User - prettyyyyy😍😍😍
User - 🤩Ouuu Merry Christmas!!

Load more comments...

I definitely liked Corey's comment and rolled my eyes and Kentrell's because he know what he's tryna do and I'm not forgiving him for shit.

If I forgive Kentrell now then that's a way of showing him that what he did was okay and it wasn't. I know we weren't ever together but I feel like we both was feeling some type of way towards each other and I wouldn't have done something like that to him.

I walked downstairs and the gang all said good morning to me.

"About time Damn, now let's open these gifts" Kd smiled and I shook my head laughing a little. I sat on the couch beside Three and watched Kd and Ben open gifts while Taylin was sitting on Kentrell's lap.

"Hi Tay Tay" I smiled and he waved. "Here" Kentrell handed Taylin a gift. Everybody was opening something when my phone buzzed. I unlocked it and seen that Corey texted me.