2.

| Baltimore Maryland - November 17th |
| Safari's house - 11:30am |

Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

| Baltimore Maryland - November 17th  || Safari's house - 11:30am |•Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

————————————————————————

"I'm sorry" Angela said over FaceTime and I shook my head. "It's fine we can do it some other time. Get some rest"

"Okay I love you"

"I love you too" I said before hanging up the phone. I was supposed to be going to the spa today with Angela but she's sick so I had to cancel the appointment.

I was so drunk yesterday I can barely remember what happened. I know I gave this guy my number and we talked most of the night but that's pretty much it.

I sighed hearing my phone buzz and I checked the notification.

Youngboy : Wyd

Speaking of the devil...

Me : Nothing anymore

Youngboy : Thought you was going to the spa and dinner

Me : Angela is sick🤦🏽‍♀️

Youngboy : let me take you out then

Me : Fr?

Youngboy : Yeah send me your location ima pick you up

I sent Youngboy my location and smiled to myself. I did not feel like sitting in the house bored all day after I just got dressed.

I waited for Youngboy and about an hour later I heard a car honk their horn. I looked outside of my window and saw Youngboy.

I grabbed my purse and slipped on my shoes before walking out the house. I locked the front door and walked to his car getting in the passenger side.

"Wassup" he licked his lips. "Hey" I smiled. "You look good"

"I don't have on anything special but thank you" I smiled. "Where you wanna go?"

"Um...well I'm actually pretty hungry" I said and Youngboy nodded before pulling off. "So you stay here?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Nah I'm just visiting"

"Oh...how long are you staying?" I questioned. "A week, maybe longer tho" he shrugged and I nodded. "So do you have a girlfriend?" I asked and he shook his head no.