3.

| Baltimore Md - November 20th |
| Kentrell's condo - 1:40pm |

NBA Youngboy's POV:

| Baltimore Md - November 20th || Kentrell's condo - 1:40pm |•NBA Youngboy's POV:

——————————————————————————

"Top she ain't gon go for that"

"How you know?" I asked Three and he mugged me. "Come on now Top, she don't even know you like that. Why would she come back to Cali with us?"

"I'm not asking her to live with me, I'm just asking her to stay at my house for like a little vacation" I smirked. "Top that's the same thing" Three shook his head smiling. I was about to say something else before my phone started ringing and it was Safari.

"Wassup" I said answering the call. "You doing anything today?" She asked, "Nah are you?"

"No I was gonna ask if you wanted to do something today"

"You tryna come over?" I asked and Safari chuckled. "You're already inviting me to your house? What if you try to kidnap me"

"I wouldn't" I shook my head. "Fineeee" she dragged and I smiled. "You want me to come get you or y-"

"Just send me the address" she said before hanging up the phone. "Damn she sounds mean" Kd said walking out of the kitchen. "I like it" I smirked a little.

I started making sure the house was right for when Safari came over. I ain't want it to be dirty from all these people that be in here.

About an hour later I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Safari standing there looking fine as fuck.

"Damn" I mumbled

"Damn" I mumbled. "So you gonna let me in?" She asked and I nodded before opening the door wider so she could step inside. "Ouuu la la who is this fine mami" Kd said and I mean mugged him before rolling my eyes.

"Ignore him" I said and Safari giggled a little. "This is Kd, Three, and Ben"

"Nice to meet you guys" Safari waved. "How old are you?" Kd blurted out and she smiled. "Twenty three" she chuckled a little.

"Come on" I said before taking Safari's hand and leading her upstairs to my room. "You have a big house" she looked around the room sitting her purse down. "Yeah too big for just me, that's why I always got people over"

"So you're scared of being alone?" She smiled at me and I sucked my teeth. "Mane no" I lied and she nodded a little while still smiling. "You wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure but it has to be a horror movie"

"Oh really?" I asked and she nodded taking her shoes off and getting comfortable on my bed. "Ight bet."

Safari and I watched two horror movies. My arm was around her and she was cuddled up on my chest before someone opened the door. "Yo- Jayla?"

"What is this?" She folded her arms in annoyance. "I'm watching a movie, what the fuck else would it be?" I scrunched my face as Safari watched. "Who is she?"

"My name is Safari" Safari spoke before I could get a word out. "Okay but why are you here?"

"To watch a movie" Safari said in a duh tone. "Kentrell can I have a word with you?" Kayla questioned before I sucked my teeth paused the movie and got out of bed. "I'll be back" I said and Safari nodded while putting some of the popcorn that was in the bowl in her mouth.

Kayla and I walked out the room and I shut the door behind us. "So you just gon let some bitch lay up in here when you know me and my son come here?!"

"If you don't like it don't come"

"Kentrell, you treat your little hoes better than us!" Jayla argued and I rubbed my hand down the side of my face while saying, "She ain't a hoe"

"Then what is she?"

"She's a friend Jayla, what's your problem?"

"My problem is you treating me like shit" she said in a weak voice. "Jayla I haven't done shit, I treat you better than I treat most people. You just lying so I can feel bad for you."

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Kamari started crawling up the steps and I picked him up. "Take him to his father Jay"

"But-"

"Nah Jayla, I ain't his father. His real father Jayla. Take him there and get a job. You can't lay up in here and do nothing all day expecting me to take care of your child."

"Kentrell-"

"Bye Jayla, I love y'all but this is too much" I said before handing her Kamari and her eyes s started to get watery.

I opened my room door and spotted Safari laying on the bed while looking at her phone. "Come on"

"Where we going?"

"You wanna get some food?" I asked and she nodded before getting off the bed and putting her shoes on. She grabbed her purse before walking out the room and down the steps. "Bye Jayla" I kissed her forehead before following Safari.

"I'll be back" I said to the gang and they all nodded before we walked out the front door and got into my car. "So that's your so called kid with her?" Safari asked and I nodded. "No offense or anything but he looks nothing like you" she said and I shrugged. "Not offensive to me, I've been saying that since day one."

I pulled out the driveway and headed out of the gates before driving to get Safari and I some food. From what I've seen today she's a really cool person to hang out with. She got a cool vibe for real and I fuck with that heavy.

After getting some food we went back to my house and Safari got into her car. "No goodbye hug?" I questioned and she laughed a little before getting out of the car and giving me a kiss on my cheek. "Thanks for everything today" she smiled and I nodded before she got back in her car and I watched as she pulled off.

I walked into my house and the only person there was Jayla. "What you doing here?"

"I took Kamari to his fathers house" she mumbled and I closed the door behind me before sitting on the couch beside her. "And what happened?"

"We talked, he's watching Kamari for the week" she said and I nodded. "That's good"

"He has a fiancé now, and a daughter by her. Their daughters name is Stephanie" Jayla explained and I nodded. "I just want to know that we're on good terms Kentrell"

"Jay-"

"Please Kentrell...you're all I have left" she said before leaving in and kissing me.

Fuck....

——————————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!💗