8.

|December 2nd - Calabasas California |
|Kentrell's house - 4:00pm |

Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

———————————————————————

"Im bored as fuck" I complained, "Whatchu tryna do?" Kentrell asked as I laid my head on his lap while he was sitting on the couch playing the game. "I don't know" I said looking at my toes while my legs dangled in the air.

"Yo Top" Kd ran down the steps. "Yeah?"

"There's this party tonight at Jayla's" he said and I scrunched my face. "Since when?" Kentrell asked. "I don't know but she want us to slide"

"Nigga you don't even like ha" Kentrell pointed out. "I know but it's better than sitting in here" Kd rolled his eyes. "I'm not going"

"Maybe he's right Kentrell. It will give us something to do" I shrugged. "Mmcht I hope you just saying that shit to be funny" he said before pausing the game and I put my legs down sitting up.

"I'm serious" I pouted. "Fuck we gon do there?" He mugged me. "Just hang out with me and the gang" I said in a duh tone. "Mmcht maneeee" Kentrell dragged before unpausing the game.

"Please Trellll" I begged. "Yeah please Trellyyyy" Kd begged causing me to laugh a little and Kentrell mugged him. "Don't ever say that gay shit to me again Nigga" he said before turning the game off. "What time is this party anyways?"

"Seven" Kd smiled and I checked the time on Kentrell's phone. "Damn I needa go get ready" I said before running up the steps.

I didn't have a problem with Jayla and I certainly didn't have a problem with going to a party. A party was a opportunity to get dressed up and look better than every bitch in there.

I smiled to myself in Kentrell's bathroom mirror before starting the shower. I took my clothes and hopped in the hot water.

Thirty minutes later or something like that I got out. There was steam all in the bathroom. I wrapped my body in a white towel after drying off.

"Cute" I smiled after taking a picture of myself, I walked out the bathroom and was scared to death after seeing Kentrell standing in front of me. I got so scared that I dropped my phone. "Fuck Kentrell" I huffed and he laughed picking up my phone. "I get that a lot" he smirked a little and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Why were you even right there anyways?" I asked as he handed me my phone and I grabbed it. "Damn slime it is my room" he chuckled and I shook my head. "True, we'll excuse me-"

"Where you going?" Kentrell asked putting his arm in front of me and I gave him a slightly confused look. "To go get changed of course."I said in a duh tone. "I like you better like this" Kentrell said wrapping his arms around me and hugging me.

"Moveee" I dragged laughing a little. "You're such a flirt" I playfully rolled my eyes. "Why don't we stay here tonight?" Kentrell asked and I got out of his hold. "We already told Kd we would go"

"So what?" Kentrell asked kissing my neck.

Oh lord, not this shit....

-

-

-