4.

| Baltimore Md - November 22nd |
| Safari's house - 7:30pm |

Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

| Baltimore Md - November 22nd || Safari's house - 7:30pm |•Safari Karin Jackson's POV:

*Very short chapter
—————————————————————————-

"You're disgusting" I waved Kentrell off while laughing. "You love it though" he wrapped his arms around me and I laughed as we laid on my bed. "You know I leave in a few days"

"No I didn't know that" I said sitting up and he nodded. "When were you gonna tell me?"

"Today" he said and I slightly rolled my eyes. "So what from there?"

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to come with me" he gave me a small smile and I laughed straight in that niggas face. Kentrell mean mugged me causing me to stop laughing. "O-oh you're serious?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Kentrell I can't just move-"

"Why not? You don't even like living here Safari, I'm California you could have more opportunities. You could stay with me and we could do this shit almost everyday"

"Kentrell are you asking me to move there to be with you or for more opportunities?" I questioned. "Both" he gave off a small smirk and I rolled my eyes getting off of the bed. "What's wrong?" He followed me out the room and into the kitchen. "I don't want to be another one of your hoes or baby mothers. I want to be something Kentrell. I don't want to move to California just to lay up with you."

"That's not what I'm asking you to do Safari-"

"So then what are you asking me Kentrell? It seems like I'm just gonna be another delusional girl laying up in your house"

"Safari where is this coming from?"

"I can't move with you Kentrell....I want to be something in this world and that does not include being somebodies baby mother. I want to have a stable job, get married, and then when I'm ready have kids."

Kentrell stared at me before nodding. "Ight Karin" he said calling me by my middle name. "I'll see you later" he said before leaving my house and slamming the door. I walked over to the front door and locked it before sitting down on the couch.

I texted Kentrell but of course he didn't respond. I didn't mean to upset him but I already know what type of times he was on with that and I didn't want to be the next "Youngboy's baby mother."

• • •

NBA Youngboy's POV:

"We're leaving tomorrow?" Jayla asked and I nodded. "That's early but okay, I'll pick up Kamari" she said and I nodded. "You good? You been real quiet ever since you got here" Three said and I nodded.

I ain't expect Safari to say that shit when I was over at her house. I thought she was gonna go with me to California but I guess she ain't fucking with me like that.

"Top"

"Yo Three I'm straight" I snapped and he gave me a slightly confused look before nodding. "Ight cool"

I just need everybody to leave me the fuck alone...

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!💗