"Okay I guess I am." I smile looking back at the lady.

"Okay follow me please." He guides me to the 2 chairs.

She places me in one of the chairs and asks for my name and I tell her. She puts her hands out and closes her eyes.

"Now place your hands on my mine and close your eyes." She instructs.

I follow directions.

"You have a very strong connection. You are very open to people and not scared to say what your thinking." She doesn't lie.

I didn't know what to say so I said, "Yeah."

"Shhhh." She said almost immediately.

I sit there quietly while she rubs my palm.

"I see." She says her voice going high. "Your future contains a long lasting relationship with one of your close friends. You will have 2 kids and you will move to North Carolina when you guys get married. A pet in guarantied, and along with a rich future." She paused. "You are gonna be a big name in the world of fame. But also you may loose the privilege of privacy due to pops. of there than that you will have a lucky life to live. A rare one. If you have any questions ask them right now." she states.

"No I'm good." I say in a happy mood.

I could stop thinking about everything she said. I literally can't wait for the future. I wanna know who my husband with be. What my kids look like, and my house. What kind of pet I will have. What kind of house will I have.

"You ready?" The lady said standing up looking at Cameron.

I stand up too.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Cameron sighs walking over to us.

Me and him walk past each other smiling like goofballs.

He sits down and watches me as I sit down in one of the chairs up against the wall.

"Name?" The lady asks.

"Cameron." He watches me the whole entire time.

"Okay give me your hands and close your eyes." she instructs and Cam obeys.

"Hmm." she hums. "Your future as I see it is fun of happiness and success."

I stopped listening when my phone started to vibrate. I quickly answered it and walked out of the room quietly.

Me: hello?

Taylor: Where are you and Cameron?

Me: Are you guys done getting the tattoos?

Taylor: yeah.

Me: okay stay there we will be there in a minute.

Taylor: okay hurry. Also we are going to that new club tonight. What is it called? Something like-

Me: zinc

Taylor: oh yeah well hurry back.

Me: okay okay we will.

I hang up.

I walk into the room to bump into Cameron.

"Hey what happened?" He grabs my by my arms.

"Taylor called and he have to go back to where we got the tattoos." I answered.

"Okay then let's go." He smiles.

"Also we are going to that club zinc tonight." I mention.

"Okay." he nods.

We walk back to the shop.