First Day of School

Addison stood nervously in front of the school. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Wilbur asked. "You don't have to." 

Addison took a deep breath. She knew she needed to. It was now or never. "No." she said. "It's the first day of school. I have to do this." 

She hugged Wilbur close. "And I'll get on the bus and I know my stop and I know my lunch code. I have everything. I'll be alright." 

WIlbur nodded. "Love you, Addy." 

"Love you daddy." 

She pushed him away with a smile. "Now go before someone recognizes you!" she laughed. 

Wilbur smiled. "One more thing." He pulled out his phone. "Pic for the Sleepy Bois! Smile!" 

Addison grinned and then waved Wilbur good bye, walking into her classroom. 

"Hi there!" her teacher greeted. "My name is Ms. Amy, what's yours?" 

"A-Addison." Addison answered. 

The teacher checked her list. "Alright. You're over there by Hope, okay?" 

Addison nodded, walking over. "H-Hi." she stuttered. "I'm Addison." 

The other girl, she had bright pink hair in a braid, grinned up at Addison. "Hi!" she said. "I'm Hope." 

Soon, the bell rang. "Alright everyone." Ms. Amy said. "The first thing we're going to do is a partner assignment. You guys will keep telling each other things you like until you find five things you both have in common." 

Addison smiled. "Do we really have to do this? I mean, if Hypixel's taught me anything, it's that the answer is always slavery." 

She did that sometimes. She quoted the SMP but only things true SMP'ers would know. It helped her make friends. 

Wow that's depressing. Moving on!!!

Hope turned, her eyes widening. "Technoblade?" she whispered. 

Addison nodded eagerly "YES!" 

A couple people stared at her, but Addison didn't care. "OhmigoshIloveTechnoandtheSMPwho'syourfavoriteareyoumoresleepyboisorDreamTeambecauseI'mSleepyBoisandIlovethemsomuch!!!!Lovejoyisthebest!!!!!"

Hope laughed. "Yeah!!!" 

The two kind of sucked at completing the assignment after that. They talked for hours about literally anything SMP. Addison was pretty obsessed, and Hope was too. 

Then Hope showed Addison Passerine. 

"What's this?" Addison asked.

"Just watch." 

Tommy!

Addison paused the video. "No..." she whispered. "No!" 

Meanwhile, Hope was just sitting there laughing at Addison's pain. 

"NO!" Addison cried quietly. "Whyyyyyyy!!! What's wrong with you????" 

"Keep watching." Hope said. 

Addison played the video again. "Whyyyyyyyyyyyy" she whispered. "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" 

That was the first and only time she cried to an animatic or anything SMP related. Through her houses, Addison learned to shove down a ton of her feelings, and therefore could no longer feel much of anything anymore, even if she wanted to. So this was something special. 

I have to get Wilbur to react to this. 

They chatted for a while, and ended up swapping numbers. They created their own little chat. "Ya know." Hope said. "I dyed my hair after Techno." 

"Seriously?!" Addison asked, fully ready to worship this small child. (When the friend I based this on reads this...) "That's amazing!" 

When school was out she went back home via the bus. "Wilbur!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted. "I made a friend!!!!!!!!" 

She heard him streaming upstairs. She texted Hope. My dad's still working lol. 

Hopechild; Well, I'm just watching Wilbur's stream if you wanna join. He's almost done tho :( He needs to stop streaming during school hours. 

Noted. Addison thought. Actually, using Hope may help Wilbur, if Addison listened to what she said. Little baby publicist. 

Tbh I've never met anyone as into the SMP as me. 

Hope; Same!!!!! It makes no sense, the SMP is good!!!

It's so made fun of, I don't get it. 

Hope; Seriously though. Ah, the Wilbur stream just ended. Switching to Eret lol. 

Addison turned off her phone and walked upstairs. "HI WILBUR!!!!" she shouted. 

"Hey Addy!" Wilbur turned from where he was online with Phil, Tommy, and Techno. "What's up? How was school?" 

"I made a friend!" she smiled. 

"Ah yes. The government's version of education." Techno said. "Just drop out and join Youtube seriously." 

"NO!!!!!" 

"Addison is not allowed to drop out. Don't give her any ideas." Phil said. 

"Meh." Addison sat on Wilbur's lap. "We really need to get you a desk chair." Wilbur murmured. 

"I've learned to ignore pretty much anything said from the SMP." Addison smiled as Tommy laughed. 

"I love this child." 

Wilbur rolled his eyes. "We're leaving before you start planning a kidnapping." he said. "Say goodbye Addison!" 

Addison waved. "BYE ADDISON!!!!!!" 

They went downstairs and Wilbur started making dinner. All in all, Addison was excited for school. 

I just had a conniption over trying to figure out dinner. It ended with me just dying of laughter and I'm still hungry. 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

YOU ARE LOVED!!!!!!!! (momentarily forgot my outro) 

-TheMidnightStorm!