Dad's Boss's son ~ ksj bts

How would you feel when you get punished for the crime you didn't even committed ?
How would you feel when the person you were avoiding all those years will now be with you forever ?
What can you even do when your own loved ones wouldn't even trust you and listen to you ?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a peaceful day for kim family and lee family . Mr lee works under Mr kim and both of their families were really close . Both Mr kim and Mr lee started their business together they were really good friends . Mr kim had 2 sons seokjin and namjoon both them were really talented and intelligent. They does well in the school too . As for Mr lee he had 2 daughters jade and y/n . Both were beautiful in their own ways jade does well in school except for y/n she's a daydreamer

Both families were on vacation seokjin was 12 at the time , jade 11 , namjoon 8 and y/n 7 . They all were similar in age and loved each other like a family.

" seokjin and namjoon is doing really well in the class both of them are class presidents even principle was praising them " Mrs kim said being really proud of her sons " i heard that jade is also doing well in her class what about y/n ? " Mrs kim knows really well that that y/n is not as bright as her sister and her children. Mrs lee sighed and replied " i make sure that she studies but in exam she doesn't write anything , I'm really feed up now "
" but she's pretty we will look for a rich husband for her if she's not like jade " Mrs kim said
" we will see in future we don't know what will happen in coming time " Mrs lee said

At Night

All the kids were in the living room they had lay the mattress on the floor just like a sleep over they usually meet each other only 3 or 4 times a year , so they were on the mattress .
Seokjin and jade being similar age were talking about their school life , namjoon was busy on his tab and y/n was playing with her colours which her parents brought for her.

" you're so lucky to have a sister i wish i had a sister like y/n she's so adorable " seokjin said as everyone adored y/n even jade never get jealous of her she admits that y/n is a really cute child

" yeah she's cute but mom and dad is worried was her , i mean she's not doing well in school , she doesn't talk much , plays on her own and always in her own world day dreaming." Jade said worriedly.  "I also wonder how it feels like to have a brother " Jade said

"You know i was really disappointed when namjoon was born , I was hoping to have baby sister " seokjin said

"Yeah same i was disappointed too even mom , dad and grandma too " jade said

"How about we exchange them for a few days " seokjin said

"Yeah good idea" Jade

"Okay so i will share my mattress with y/n and you share with namjoon , he's  really fond of you would like this idea " seokjin

Jade was laying next to namjoon and jin was next y/n . They all were sleeping peacefully except for y/n she's a night owl . She keep on moving she didn't like the idea of sleeping next to seokjin as she's in habit of cuddling her sister .

Jin grabbed her "why are you kept on moving so much " asked her "i can't sleep without hugging jade " she replied "then cuddle me , joonie never cuddles me" jin said with a pout . She hummed in respond .

She wrapped her little arms around his waist , he also did the same hugged her . His face was near her neck his breaths were fanning her neck then out of the blue he kissed her neck sending her chilles .

Next Day

It was last day for them of the vacation . Their parents also agreed about namjoon and y/n switching place for 2 or 3 days .

Y/n was in Mr kim's car and namjoon in Mr lee's car . Jin kept y/n close to him by pulling her on his lap . They both were watching disney movie in a tab . Y/n was holding it while being on jin's lap his chin on her shoulder. He would peak or kiss her near her ear lob or neck .

At night he kept on clinging to y/n . She didn't really think about it much .
"Y/n can i kiss you ? " he asked her "okay but you were kept on kissing me all day " he then peaked her near her mouth almost kissed her lips . Then mummer sorry as if to show her he accidentally kissed her on lips .

•••••••••••••5 years later•••••••••••••••

Kim family was moving to America . Lee family has organised a good bye party for them and wishing safe journey .

Everyone was enjoying the party it was now 2 am everyone had left the party and kim family was staying over lee family's house . Everyone was sleeping and y/n was in the shower when she got out of the bathroom she meet with jin who was waiting for

"Umm you need something ? " she asked 

"Nah just wanna have chit chat with you "

"Yeah sure " ~ y/n

"Can we go to your room" ~ jin

In The Room

Jin suddenly pulled her into tight hug , she got surprised. "I will miss you guys " he whispered in her ear . She responded in humm "we all will too". He then lean down a bit pulled her even more close towards him by her waist she gasp a bit . He can feel her growing titz . He started stroking her back lightly and his bulge was pressing against her belly . His face was in the nape of her neck started kissing her there . 

She pulled out the hug instantly "what are you doing ? " she said "what am I doing I'm just hugging you " he exhaled then took a movement "wait what were you thinking that i was taking advantage of you ? Huh are you out of your mind kiddo why would i go after a dumb girl like you . You should really get out of your fake scenarios " he said these harsh words to her . "I'm sorry"
She said while tearing up .

"Yeah all you can do is cry only if you studied well your family also would have moved with us " he said "there no point of being beautiful if you are dumb "

I will post part 2 soon