"Ice, Bas, Hawk, Capone, and I will head to St. Dominic's to check on our girls and Blake." "Priest, Tank, and the Unholy will stay here with Ink." "Spook, I need you to go back to Cathedral and tap into any nearby CCTV and cameras from neighboring businesses right before the blast." Axle instructed.

Axle walks over to Ink. "How are you holding up?"

Ink's face was wet with tears. "I can't lose her, man." "I just can't." He mumbled, his voice trembling with fear. Axle squeezed Ink's shoulder. "Don't think like that, she's alive, and she'll be cussing your ass out in no time."

Ink chuckled slightly knowing Axle was right. "My girl does have a sailor's mouth that's for sure." He sighs heavily. "I asked her to marry me, but she said no." He laughed, recalling the memory.

Axle scrunched his face confused.

"Willow was afraid, if we got married, things would change between us." "She got it in her head that we wouldn't be 'us' anymore if we got married." "I tried to convince her that would never happen, that we would still be 'us'." "I love her, Axle." "I'm marrying her, even if it's from a hospital bed, I'm fucking marrying her." Ink testified.

"And we'll be right there with you, brother," Axle assured him. "Some of us are heading to St. Dominic's to check on our girls and Blake." "You good?"

Ink nodded. "I'm good, man."

Axle and some of the skulls rode off towards St. Dominic's.

*******

"Do you have any idea what happened?" Priest asked Sheriff Ford. "A lady walking her dog right before the blast mentioned seeing a white van peel off from down the street." He answered.

"A white van, did she say anything else?" The Unholy followed up. "Luther!" Sheriff Ford called his deputy over. "Yeah, boss." Deputy Roman answered. "The dog lady from earlier, what else did she say about the white van she saw?"

Deputy Roman took out a small notepad from his shirt pocket. He flipped through a few pages before he found his notes about the blast. "Yeah, she said it was a construction van, Baker & Sons."

"Wait...are you sure?" Priest asked for clarification. Deputy Roman nodded. Priest looked over at the Unholy. "I'm on it," He stated as he pulled out his phone and called Arnie.

"Did the lady see the drivers?" Tank asked. "No, she just noticed the van." "But you all are doing renovation's right, so the van wouldn't be unusual." Deputy Roman pointed out.

Priest knew Deputy Roman had a point, but something wasn't right about all this. He called Capone.

"Yeah, what's up?" Capone answered.

"When you left Plush this afternoon, was Arnie and his crew still there?" Priest asked.

"No, they left about an hour before I did, why?" He asked.

"Nothing right now, I'll keep you posted," Priest answered, then hung up.

"Capone said Arnie and his crew left an hour before he did," Priest informs them. "If they were already gone, then who the hell was in the van?" Ink asked, approaching after getting himself together.

"It wasn't Arnie or anyone from his crew," Answered the Unholy as he got off the phone with the short-pudgy man, "My gut tells me this was Beast."

"Fuck!" Priest screamed.

"Hey, we found them!" Yelled one of the fire rescue members. Paramedics rushed two gurneys towards the front area waiting. The first team was carrying Willow who was lying motionless on a yellow springboard.