Chapter 31

The chatter stopped, and everyone looked at Ink then towards the door. They didn't understand why the mob boss would be at their front door. "Let him in," Axle ordered.

With deliberate strides, Nicholas struts towards the anticipated crowd. He was wearing a three-piece navy pinstriped suit with flecks of tan and black in the design. He paired it with a light blue-collar shirt and a yellowish, purple, and green harlequin pattern tie. Nicholas polished his look off with a silk tan pocket square and a black Richard Mille diamond serpent design watch on his left wrist.

Nicholas's appearance exudes power.

Two henchmen stood closely behind Nicholas, prepared to protect the future don from any potential danger.

"Sweetie, you might want to wipe the drool dripping down your chin," Willow chuckled.

Kate was in a trance, completely memorized by Nicholas's features. He was handsome beyond measure. He had blue eyes with black locks that swooped slightly to the side with an undercut. He had a trimmed beard that accentuated his jawline.

Kate's stare didn't go unnoticed by Nicholas, who glanced in her direction, giving a cheeky smirk. She quickly hid behind Willow, who was still laughing.

"You must be, Axle; it's a pleasure," Nicholas greeted, noticing the prez patch on Axle's cut. "Same here; hopefully, this is a pleasant visit," Axle replied. He was unsure as to what would bring Nicholas to Reno.

Sensing the skull's apprehension, Nicholas didn't prolong the tension. "This is for you," He handed a piece of paper to Axle.

Axle was slow to open the folded paper. Since Dante's surprise earlier, Axle's under the impression that mobsters are very unpredictable.

Nicholas causally helped himself to a drink, waving to Mischa to fix him a scotch, neat. He sat there waiting for Axle's response, giving a slight smirk to Kate.

"What's the note say?" Priest asked. Axle passed him the piece of paper. "Bishop Clearing." Priest mumbled, confused.

"Why does that sound familiar?" Capone said, glancing around towards the others. Axle walked over to Nicholas. "Who is Bishop Clearing?"

Nicholas shrugged his shoulders. "Dante got it from Venom right before he put a bullet in his brain," He grinned, giving a flirtatious wink at Kate. "It's where you'll find your former brother, Beast."

That tidbit caught everyone's attention. "You came out here just to tell us that." "A phone call would've been cheaper, not that money would be an issue for you," Hawk chimed in.

Nicholas let out a scruffy laugh. "I had business in L.A., so the trip here was no problem."

"Business in L.A., huh?" Axle questioned. The skulls prez got an eerie feeling when Nicholas revealed that. "Your trip to L.A. wouldn't have anything to do with the LOH now, would it?" Axle asked.

*******

[Flashback]

Inside the ultra-exclusive Club Hyde on Sunset Blvd, sat Nicholas Bianchi and Patrick Mulligan, Prez of the LOH mother charter. Ryan Kelly, VP, and Jacob Scholz, Sergeant at Arms, were also in attendance.

It didn't take long before Patrick found out about Venom and the Sacramento charter. He was in the middle of formulating his attack plan on the Skulls before Nicholas visited him.

Patrick leaned back against the crushed red velvet seat, mulling over what Nicholas told him. "Let me get this straight; you want me to overlook what happened to the Sacramento charter?"