Chapter 1

Strumming her fingers on the steering wheel, Charlie anxiously waits for the light to turn green. Seeing a sea of motorcycles lined up ahead, she knew the clubhouse was right up the street. It's been a long time since she stepped inside an MC club.

Shaking her head, she chuckles remembering how her uncle convinced her to do this one favor to the Club. Charlie grew up in the MC life, her father being one of the founding members of the Savage Skulls MC in Las Vegas. She grew up as a princess of the Club, adored and cared for by everyone.

After high school, Charlie received a scholarship to study at the prestigious Oxford University in the UK. Despite many protests from her father, brother, and uncle; her mother was able to sway all of them this was a great opportunity for her. To say England was a far cry from what she was used to in Vegas would be a severe understatement.

The loud horn from behind caused Charlie to snap out of her daydream. She scowled her eyebrows looking through her rearview mirror seeing the angry man flipping her off.

She pressed on the gas and sped towards the Club. The motorcycles, muscle cars, classics, and pick-up trucks littered the parking lot. Charlie's black Range Rover would stand out immediately, an eyesore to many of the bikers inside.

Charlie hesitantly gets out of her car. She takes a breath before walking towards the front door, immediately getting stares from some of the bikers who were standing outside. She thought for a second that perhaps her attire could've been appropriate for the occasion. More aligned with the biker style versus her black pencil skirt, crème colored blouse, and nude stiletto pumps.

Entering the door, all eyes fell upon the unknown brunette lady who did not belong there. Having grown up in the MC life, Charlie knew how this world worked. She marched over to the bar where she saw a biker with a prospect tag on his jacket. She lightly tapped on the counter.

"I'm here to see Axle," Charlie told the young man. He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. Probably wondering why someone like her would be looking for his Prez. Waving her hands rapidly in front of his face. "I'm here to see Axle," Charlie repeats.

The prospect nods then reached for his cell phone in his pocket and starts texting a message. As Charlie waits, the sounds of high heels clicking on the linoleum floor were heard coming her way. She rolls her eyes and sighs. She was all too familiar with the clicking sounds of the club whores.

"Sweetheart, I think you're in the wrong place." "Best you find your way out." A blonde voiced, annoyingly chewing her gum. Charlie slowly turns to face the obnoxious blonde. "I think I'm good here." "I'll wait." Charlie musters a fake smile.

"I don't think you heard her; you don't belong here." "Leave now before I make you." A raven-haired girl spat. By now the bikers in the room were focused on the heated conversation being had at the bar. The prospect eyeing all the ladies while watching the upstairs door waiting for Axle to come out.

Charlie stands her ground not letting this skinny raven-haired biker whore intimidate her. That's one thing her mother drilled into her when she was a teenager. Club whores were at the bottom of the hierarchy within the MC Club.

They did not influence the member regardless of how good their pussy was to the bikers. And no club whore was ever made an old lady, though that's what many of them wanted, and figured great sex was a way to get that.

The raven-haired girl chuckles seeing Charlie not fazed in the slightest. The girl reached over the bar and opened a canned soda. She pours it all over Charlie's blouse while her friends laughed.

"Oops." The girl said in a child-like manner. Now Charlie was mad. This was a vintage crème Valentino blouse. Before anyone could react, Charlie grabbed the girl by the back of her head and smashed her head on the bar.