4. s.anity

heyy yall

heyy yall... long time no see hehe, I had the world's fattest writer's block known to man.

There is a slight chance that I won't be continuing with this sequel depending on the feedback, anyways enjoy BYEEEEEE

I had been staring at the hall for God knows how long, my mind is everywhere. I can't fathom that my life has changed so much, 7 months to be exact according to the doctors.

I had gotten the girl of my dreams, gotten her pregnant yet somehow all within the same time frame I get shot by some pussy ass niggas that didn't even do the job right.

Better me than Aaliyah, cause Lord knows if eventually ever happened to her, I don't know what id do with myself. That's my heart right there.

This shit is so deep that i'd kill myself if she ever left or have her die with me, we locked in for life now.

I can't help these thoughts at times, Aaliyah is truly my everything and losing her would be like losing a part of my soul, like losing a rib.

Shawn the male nurse made his way into my room, he's a cool dude hella down to earth.

"What up nigga, how you are feeling."

"I feel like shit still but, I'm just trying to see Aaliyah today if I can".

All I could think about was my girls since the doctor broke the news to me last night.

"You actually can, I think she's up now".

My heart stopped for a second I'm finally gonna see her, I wonder if she looks any different as if that even matters, I just miss my baby at this point.

Once I got changed and got myself together, Shawn wheeled me to Aaliyah's room that was surprisingly not to far from mine.

I took a deep breath before Shawn knocked at her door, then announced his presence and opened the door.

"Aaliyah, I got someone who really wants to see you" Shawn said jokingly.

"Oh yeah who is it " Aaliyah said playing along.

He rolls me into the room and at first glance, I was greeted by the image of Aaliyah breastfeeding Deja. They both looked so peaceful together, Deja looked up at her mother as Lee looked down at her.

I rarely ever cry but today had to be the first in a long time, I'm so happy that I could finally say I had a family, I could say that these two beautiful beings were forever going to be a part of me.

"You look beautiful Hermosa", Shawn tried to push me closer to the bed but I signalled to him that I had it. I mustered all the strength I had in my arms and pushed forward.