𓆩♡𓆪 His name

Start from the beginning

"Aw don't be like that cutie, you know you missed me!"

Cutie?

I groaned and tried to get loose from the iron grip Canada had in me, only to feel it tighten at my attempts. "Okay sure can you let go of me now, I have things to do ya know!" He only responded by kissing my cheek and nuzzling into my neck. A very weird show of affection from him so suddenly.

"Oh! (Y/n) your back" Canada said as he came down the stairs holding a notebook. Upon seeing him I suddenly felt my heart drop. If he's there then...
"What the fuck!" I screamed just as the person behind me let me go with a fit of laughter at my squeal, the real Canada joining along. "I don't know how you always fall for it man!"

Looking back at the person who had held me, I felt my shock quickly turn into frustration at the sight of the country I knew all too well. The doppelgänger nations continued to laugh at me as I stood up and dusted myself off. "Very funny Peru"
Said country only continued his laughing and waddled his way over to Canada who was only smiling by now.

"Sorry (Y/n) you know how he is" The ginger smiled, putting his notebook down on the coffee table and taking a seat on the couch, Peru following right after. "Sure whatever"

"How's my favorite little brother!" Peru mimicked Nadas accent causing me to glare at him. It wasn't the first time those two had done something like this. With looking nearly identical in features and only having slight differences in hair color and height. They pretty much could play off as one another anytime they were together. Me being the unaware person I am was most always the target, and I fell for it every time.

I mean could you really blame me, Peru was a bit older than Canada but shorter than him by about an inch, not much of a difference unless the two were side by side. His hair was a dark orange color, different from the dark red of Canadas but that didn't really matter much due to the fact that he always dyed it a bright red. And not to mention his eyes were the exact same green as my brothers and really; Nadas freckles were the only real thing that made them different in the face. If you asked me, you'd be a fool not to get those two mixed up at least once.

"Fuck off Peru" I said and made my way to the kitchen for a quick snack. "Aww that's how you know he loves me" I heard said country say to Canada, getting a chuckle back. Peru suddenly flicked nada on the nose."Te lo digo tío, Algún día seré tu cuñado" He smirked causing Nada to roll his eyes."Dices eso todo el tiempo"

I soon tuned out as their conversation switched to Spanish and picked up my favorite chips. There was no way I was gonna sit and read a thick ass book without any food. That's just not happening. "I'm going to my room" I said passing the two in the living room and getting to the stairs. "Wait!" Peru raised his hand like a child in school, "Can I come with you~" He stressed out the word "you" and smirked at me.

"No" Nada answered for me. "You know we have work to do and until my father gets home you and I have to try and figure this out together" Peru pouted and glared at Nada who picked up the notebook he had came downstairs with. "You can go (Y/n), I'll let you know when dads home"
I nodded and ran upstairs, ignoring the whining from Peru and focusing on my new and seemingly very long book.

It was time to finally reading, and nothing was going to stop me!

~~~~~~~~~~

Finland POV

Who was he

That was the one question on my mind as I stared at my bowl of rice. I didn't feel too hungry today so I had decided not to eat, but instead think. That white skin. I had seen it somewhere before, I know I have...