The Next Day*

Warning smut chapter

Yes again

If you don't wanna read the smut go to the next chapter that doesn't have smut. Smut chapters will have an asterisk in the title.
___________________________________________

In the middle of the night I wake up hot and panting again. The one thing I hate about my heat is that it takes away my sleep.

I take in the position that me and Seb are in. Seb has one arm wrapped around my front holding onto one of my tits. And his other arm is supporting my head. His front flush against my back and his dick on my ass. And out legs are tangled together.

As I wiggle around trying to get some friction I feel him hardening on my ass. I hear him groan and his arm moves from my tit to my neck, making me arch my neck so he can hold it.

"What do you think your doing baby girl?" His gruff morning voice sends tingles through my body to my core.

"D-didn't mean t-too. My heat c-came back a-and I didn't want t-too wake y-you." I try to speak without panting and stutter out.

He pushes his dick against my ass and I whimper. "Really Darling." He tightens his hand around my throat. "Want me to help you, want me to fill you with pups baby?" He growls out in my ear.

"*moan* Please." I push my ass against his dick. "Please want *pant* y-you too breed m-me. Please!" I beg while grinding against him.

"Baby girl your playing a very dangerous game." He growls out while tightening his grip on my throat to the point where I can barely breath.

"*gasp* ooh!" I moan out.

"You like being choked baby girl."

"Yes!" I moan our while grinding harder. "Please daddy, n-need you!"

"You asked for it." He said while rolling me over onto my front and sitting on his knees behind me.

He pulls my hips up so my knees are spread apart and in the air. He rubs his hand down my spine and smacks my ass. I whimper and moan out with each smack. He trails his hand down to my core and starts to play with my clit.

"Ugh! Daddy! W-why are you t-teasing? N-need you! Please!" I moan and whimper out as he brings his other hand up to play with my tits.

"Because, baby girl, daddy gets to do what he want to." He says and rapidly pulls out what he used to keep his cum in me. And replaces it with his cock.

"AHH! Daddy! Fuck!"

"That's it baby girl, take it. Take it like a good girl." He praises in a growl as he fucks into me slowly.

All I can do it whimper and moan, I push back and met his thrust. But he smacks my ass and holds my hips in place.

"Not so fast little one, your gonna sit there like a good girl and you gonna take what I give you." He growls out a smacks my ass and stops.

"S-sorry d-daddy!" I moan out. 'I-i'll be a g-good girl! Please!" I beg him to move again. And he doesn't disappoint.

He slams into me over and over and all I can do is scream out moans and he pounds into me. I feel the not tighten and twist about to explode but suddenly he stops.

"No cumming until I say so baby girl." He growls out.

I whimper but nod.

He waits a couple minutes and the not goes dow. And then starts pounding into me again. This time slow but hard thrusts.

As the not forms again I whimper out and try to hold it in. "D-daddy please!"

He stops making me whimper. "Oh did you wanna come baby." I nod. "Well your not allowed to." He says and starts pounding again.

All I do is whimper and moan out my pleasure. This goes on for about an hour. Me about to cum, him stopping till it goes down, fucking me again, and repeating the process. Finally I feel him twitching and his not swelling at the base of his cock.

He wraps a hand around my throat and holds me off the bed. And wraps his other arm around my body and starts playing with my clit.

"Do you want to cum darling?" He asks growling in my ear. I whimper out something that was supposed sound like a yes and weakly nod my head. "Look at you, you want to cum so bad that you can't even speak. Well baby cum for me then." He says and starts fucking me harder and play with my clit while choking me to the point where I can't breath.

"I! SAID! CUM!" He growls out and hits the little spot of nerves head on. And finally I feel the not burst, my eyes rolled into my skull seeing white, my body spasms, my toes curl, and I feel my walls clamp down onto Sebastian, my mouth opens in a silent scream.

I nimbly feel Sebastian moving us so that I'm laying on top of him. I'm guessing he is still in me from the size of the not earlier.

What I don't understand is why i can't hear anything.

As my hearing comes back I hear cooing and purring, from the vibration of his chest I know it's him.

One of his hands is rubbing my back and the other is lightly scratching me head. I slightly move my head so I can look up at him.

"Shhhh baby its ok you don't need to whimper."

I don't know what he's talking about cause I'm not whimpering. Well I don't think so.

As I come back to my senses a few minutes later I do hear slight whines that could only come from me. I groggily try to move but Seb just shushes me.

"Are you back with me baby?" He coos in question.

I whine not understanding what happened, and in that moment I'm glad he understood what I was asking.

"It's ok baby, that's sub space. You had a orgasm so good you basically passed out. Relax little one, rest. I'll explain more when you wake up." He coos out an explanation and i fall asleep to the rumble of his purrs.