A New Type of Training

The week after the incident we were again at Magnus's. This time not for a memory wipe.

But for training.

Magnus offered to help me control my power. To help me use it to help people.

Today we were working on changing my body, to bring aspects of my Fox Demon side to the front and show them.

We have so far gotten the nails and teeth to come out. But Magnus thinks that I have a tail maybe even more than one. That is what we are trying to unlock.

We haven't made that much progress.

TIME SKIP

It has been a whole week that we have tried to get my tails out. Nothing has been working.

Until, me and Clary were playing in the water. A water demon jumped out of the deep and tried to attack Clary. That is when I felt it. There was a slight pain at the base of my spine. Just like when my nails or fangs grow in.

And just like that my tails pop out. Yes, TAILS! I have multiple!

How many is multiple you ask

9

9 is how many

9 tails. The number of tails that are said to belong to only the strongest fox demons. They are pure white.

After my new tails popped out I, on instinct, lashed out at the demon with them. The demon screams and tries to get at me but my tails holds it off. Choking it. Finally my tails tightened so hard that it's head popped off and to dust it went.

I looked at Clary and she was behind me clutching my leg.

I saw mom a little ways away from us looking at me in shock.

That night we went to Magnus's.

We told him what happened.

He took Clary's memories of the 'scary monster'.

Then he told me to come by tomorrow to train with my tails.

And I did just that.

TIME SKIP

A couple weeks later we found out that I have wings. Feather wings, angle wings. Pure white angle wings. Magnus theorized that dad had gotten a hold of more than just fox demon blood, but also angle blood.

I had an idea, but Magnus was reluctant. He finally caved though. The idea, take some blood from me and observe it. Look at it for all the properties of the blood. Magnus approximated that the percentage of all my blood is as follows:

Fox Demon- 40%
Angle- 40%
Human- 20%

My dad made me more demon and angel than human.

TIME SKIP (I know there are a lot, just trying to get to the plot)

It has been a couple years since everything has happened. I started Clary on the same training I did when I started out.

She stopped doing more after awhile. She didn't see why she need more than the training she had. But she had enough training to atleast survive.

I started doing tae kwon do, karate, jujitsu, aikido, judo, hapkido, Kung fu, capoeira, Krav maga, tai chi, boxing, wrestling, hand-to-hand, sword fighting, dagger throwing, bow n arrow, how to use guns,, how to use a whip, and how to use a spear. Basically I learned every fighting style. I learned everything that would help me keep Clary safe.

I even did ballet, dance, weight lifting, cooking classes, horse riding, and any other classes that would help my body fight better. To be more flexible. To be basically unbeatable.

And I learned all I could about legends. I learned everything in school. I skipped many years. And by the time Clary was 18, by the time I was 21, I had graduated college at the top of my class.

I had taken multiple courses.

Business, art, theory, culinary, arts, math, science, history, all forms of anything I thought I could do or use in the future. And some that I just wanted to do for fun. Such as cosmetology.

My mom looks proud but she also looks sad. She loves how far I have gotten. How much I have learned. But she is sad that she couldn't keep the danger away, that she could give me a normal childhood.

I try to tell her that it is fine. That I want this so I can protect Clary. She just sighs and gives me a big long hug. I have gotten to the top of all my classes, and just in time. Clary's birthday is 2 days away. The day the plot starts. The day everything goes to shit.

And I am prepared to protect Clary at all cost.