2-Pandemonium

Jace, Alec, and Izzy go behind the curtains.

The action is about to begin people.

Clary grabs some dudes arm. "Someone works out." His eyes flash, "Cool contacts." And in the room they go. Ugh she is an idiot.

"Watch out!" Clary screams and pushes the shifter away from Jace when Jace got his seraph blade out.

"Careful." Jace says as he pushes Clary out of the way. She falls to her butt and slides across the floor.

I quickly run to her and pick her up and set her on her feet behind me.

Izzy's whip slides down her wrist as Jace slashes at and kills the shifter that Clary pushed.

One of the bad guys tries to go towards Jace but Izzy wraps her whip around his throat, to bad he gets out of it tho. And attacks her instead along with one of the others.

Jace turns to help Clary up but notices me and looks confused.

Jace gets hit and thrown while his seraph blade is thrown to the side and lands on the couch. Clary picks it up before I can stop her and looks at it is awe. Jace was about to throw the one he is fighting at Clary since he sees that she lit of the blade, but I quickly grab to blade from Clary and push her behind me while swinging my arm and chopping its head clean off.

To dust it goes tho.

Clary looks horrified and Jace gives us a hard look. And as he goes to grab the blade another one grabs his throat. Off they go fighting again.

All three slash and kick the creatures.

"Alec!" Jace says and Alec tosses him his blade. Jace kills one he is fighting then tosses it back to Alec.

Then Jace goes to grab the blade again but I am to fast. I stab the one he is fighting. And then flip over Jace and slice the last one.

Clary runs out of the room. I call after her, "Kit!" But it doesn't work. I look to the three, "Nice fighting with you. But I have a little kit to go after."

Jace tries to grab at me but I am already out the door going after Clary. "She went outside." Magnus tells me as I go past him. I nod to show I heard him.

I see the cab drive off.

And

Two Circle members.

Let's play baby