Mating Season*

There is smut in this chapter if you don't like it don't read it.

When I wake up I am still wrapped in Seb's arms laying on his chest. I cuddle closer and close my eyes until I feel him waking up.

I try and sit up but his arms tighten around me. In his gruff deep morning voice, that sent tingles straight to my core, he said, "Where are you trying to go darling. I just got you back your not going anywhere." And the slight growl he did at the end made me even more wet.

When I whimpered and bury my face in his chest he held tighter and chuckled. "No need to hide you blush beautiful."

I whimpered again and looked up at him while rubbing my thighs together. I never thought I would have this reaction to him once I saw him again. But it was so close to my heat that I think I started early.

He picked me up and sat me so I was straddling him and looked up at me. "Look at how your responding to me. I'm guessing you heat has started hmm." He said while caressing my sides.

My breath hitched and all I could do was let out a moan when I felt his clothed member right at my clothed core.

"Father came in earlier and said that we were gonna get married this week but I think that's gonna have to wait seeing as we aren't gonna be leaving this room for the next 2 weeks."

"But I *pant* promised father that we would." I look at him in the eyes. "I can't go back on my promise."

"Then it will have to happen soon before you can't control yourself." He looks up at me in concern, "Are you sure your ok with this?"

"Yes!" I rock my hips back once and moan. "I've loved you for years, I don't want you to leave."

He holds my hips still. "You need to wait till we tell father he won't like us doing anything before he is told."

I whimpered and nodded and sat beside him panting trying to fight my heat.

"I'll go get father." As Sebastian left the room I had to stop myself from touching myself because I knew if I did it would only hurt more. I always stayed at Magnus's and he would tie me up and leave the room only to come in with food.

Sebastian enters a few minutes later with father behind him. I look at them panting. I knew I looked a mess by now. "Sebastian...*pant*...father."

Father looks at Sebastian and then to me and says, "The wedding will be in 30 minutes do not please her untill after the ceremony." And I could do was whimper in protest.

*Time Skip*

Those 30 minutes were torchure.

I was a whimpering mess and all I could do was to hold onto Sebastian. It eased the heat somewhat but not much.

I barley made it through the ceremony Sebastian was holding me up right as I couldn't stand and Father was officiating it. Once it was over father told me and Sebastian to go back to the quarters and that the room was now sound proof.

As soon as Sebastian shut and locked the door I was kissing him.

He pushed me up against the door holding my hips and grinding his hips into mine. I broke the kiss with a moan and he went right to my neck leaving hickey's and love bites.

He picked me up and layer me back on the bed while ripping my shirt off.

"*Gasp* Seb please n...no teasing. I need you."

His eyes darkened and he growled out, "I was going to take this slow as this is your first time but since you don't wanna be patient," He growls as he rips the rest of my clothing off of my body. "I'm not going to go easy on you."

I whimper out a moan as he kisses me hard and rips his own clothes off. Once his boxers are off he leans back and grabs my legs. He pulls me to the edge of the bed and spreads my legs as far as they would go. He slightly touches my core with his 13 inch cock.

I let out a loud whimper as he teases my core. In one continuous mode he slide into me with no problem. I threw my head back and arched my back towards Sebastian as I let out a loud moan, "Ohhhh! So...biiig! Sebastian! Ngh!"

"When we are having sex that's not my name!" He loudly growled out as he bottomed out inside of me. As he pulled out and was about to snap his hips back at me he growled, "It's daddy!" And then snapped his hips and with such precision hit my g-spot with so much force I am seeing stars.

"Daddy! Can't! Gonna...gonna cum *pant* if you...AHHH...keep doing that!"

"Then make a mess on my cock baby!"

"Nnnaaa ga...gonna...daddy!" I scream out as the not that has built up is about to burst. I kept throwing my head side to side with tears in my eyes from the pleasure when Sebastian grabbed my throat and made me look into his eyes while slightly choking me.

"Cum!" He growled out as he snapped his hips hard into me and hit the little bundle of nerves.

My mouth falls open although no sound escapes, my vision goes black, my back arches, toes curl, and my nails grip into Sebastians back creating deep scratches.

Sebastian keeps his pase tho, ramming into me so fast and hard that my orgasm last as long as it could. Once I came down from it I could feel another not forming.

"Daddy! Feels so good daddy please! More!" I scream out as I feel the not burst. Once I come down from the high I feel Sabstion has stopped.

I look up at him to see him staring at my core. "What *pant* what's wrong *pant* why did you stop daddy?"

He looks up at me in shock, "You squirted." As he said that my eyes went wide and my face light up bright red. I was about to apologize but as I was about to Sebastian slams back into me and leaves me breathless. "So fucking hot!" He growls. "Let's see if I can make you do that again tonight."

Before I could protest he slams into me with inhuman speed and I can feel another not forming. At this point I couldn't speak, all I could do was whimper and moan.

This went on for a few hours, I squirted about 3 more times and came a total of 20 times. He hasn't cum yet but I can feel his cock twitching inside me.

A few thrusts later I cry out as I cum for the 21st time that night as he bottoms out and fills me up so much I look pregnant already.

We stay there for a few minutes before he tries to slide out. "Ngh!" I moan out as I feel him rubbing against my insides. He tries again to get out and he has the same issue. His cock has a not that hasn't gone down and he is stuck inside me.

He shallowlly fucks me while being stuck. All I can do is whimper and moan out in pleasure. After I cum 3 more times he finally grunts out his second release and fills me so much I feel like I will burst.

Once done he reaches into his bedside drawer and gets something out. All I could do was stare at the ceiling trying to calm myself down. When I feel him slide out of me. And then to my surprise something cold slides up unto me.

"Ngh! D...Sebastian." I pant while looking at him in confusion.

"Don't want to waste any, would we now?" He tells me starting at me with smugness in his eyes.

I just look at him in disbelief as he grabs a towel and starts to wipe the sweat off of my body. I lay there slowly closing my eyes as he cleans me off and lays me back under the covers.

"Seb...cuddles?" I sleepily ask him calming down, falling asleep. He nods and moves to lay beside me.