Feeding & Brother!?

After I gave the short cry I hear footsteps headed my way. I hear a click and the door opening. Then I hear my new parents.

"Awe, Val she woke up." They walking over to me.

"Yes love." Gruff and disinterested. Does he have some place to be?

"Hehehehehe!"

That got his attention. High five self. He looked down at me with a smile. And said, "What's wrong sweetheart?"

And I remembered my hunger. I looked at my mom and tried to make grabby hands. I tried to tell them I was hungry.

That didn't work

It took them a few tries. Looking at the diaper, trying to give me toy. I kept it but just didn't play with it. Finally mom pulled her shirt down to breastfeed me.

And I see

Tattoos

Not picture tattoos

But what look like runes.

Now that I think about it mom said dad's name was Valentine. And both of them I see have the rune type tattoos. Am I in Shadowhunters? It could be possible.

Wait....................

Valentine!

The dude who experimented on his kids and killed so many creatures!

Nononononononononononononononono!!

How come I had to be in this family?!

At least I can help Clary once she gets older, if I wasn't reborn as her. Now to that I think about it what year is it.

*Suck* ugh I'm full now!

I stop and try to push away while my eyes are closing. Guess sleep time it is.

*Time Skip*

I wake up later with a small boy above me.

"I'll protect you forever little sister. You are mine!" The per- wait little sister? Is that Sebastian?! He held my hand and ran his finger over my forhead and cheek. "I love you little sister. I'll try to see you as much as I can but father doesn't want mother knowing I am alive."

Soon after he left. And just ten minutes later my father came in.

"Hey sweetheart, this might hurt but everything will be okay." And showed a empty needle. Is he taking blood? Did he already experiment on me?!

He put the needle in and I gave a short cry but quite down after he put his hand on my head. Silent tears fell down my face with little whimpers when he would move the needle.

He finally pulled it out and said, "Good girl." And patted my head. He put the needle away and picked me up. He cleaned the wound and tears and made it look like nothing ever happened. And gone he was again.

My mind was questioning whether he did already experiment on me and what he experimented on me with.

With all the racing thoughts I fell into a deep sleep.

Sorry that all of them have been short. Once I actually start the plot it should get longer. Though no promises.