3-Circle Members

"What do you mean you have a high pain tolerance?" Alec asked looking suspicious.

"It means just that. I don't feel alot of pain because I have gotten used to it. When you don't wanna be alive that is what happens after awhile." I replied to him not looking away from my bag.

"You're suicidal?" Izzy asked me with concern on her face.

"I was, I'm not anymore I got my Kit to protect." I say while pulling out another shirt from my bag for Clary. I look at Alec and Jace, "Will you turn around for a minute do that I can put a shirt on Clary."

Alec give me a suspicious look before turning around and Izzy has to physically turn Jace. "If either of you look I will now and I will castrate you and shove it so far up your ass you will taste yourself. Do I make myself clear." Both of them nod and the smug look on Jace's face turns into a grimace. While I put the shirt onto Clary I think over what is going to be happening then next few days. I really don't want her to go to the silent brother, should I just take them to Magnus, or let the story line play out.

Once done I lay my kit back onto the hospital bed and grab my phone from my backpack. "I need to make a call can you watch her and make sure to tell me when my kit wakes up."

"Of course, I'll watch her." Izzy says and pulls a chair next to my kit and sit down.

"Thank you....?"

"Oh, my name is Izabella Lightwood."

"Thank you Izzy."

I walk down the steps to the front of the building and look at my phone. Should I call Simon and tell him we are safe, make sure he doesn't come here? I don't want him to get hurt so it would be the best option.

*me* *simon*

"Hello?"

"Simon, it's me."

"Thank goodness your alright I was about to try and track you guys down are you safe?"

"Yes we're are fine. I convinced Clary to come to a haughted house with me. I want to spend the night to see if anything happens and have some sisterly bonding."

"That sounds cool."

"So far it is really boring the only things here are statues and graffiti."

"Well have a nice time I guess call if anything weird happens. My mom just yelled for dinner so I have to go."

"Of course, have a nice night Simon."

Beep

That's one person taken care of now to call Magnus.

Ring

Wait who's calling me

Ring

Magnus?

Ring

*me* *Magnus*

"Are you both safe?"

"Yes, I'm guessing you got a warlock vision of us at the institute."

"Yes. Did your mom give you the trunk?"

"Yes she did."

"Put a drop of your blood on the lock and it will open up for you."

"Ok. I'll do that as soon as I can then. Heads up we might me going to see you in a few days. And you might wanna have a basic safe house ready."

"So there is gonna be a party."